long hair is for girls  

74 members have voted

1. 1. long hair is for girls

• yep
    • nop
    • nop jesus had long hair
    • yep jesus is a girl
    • you're a hippie freak. hippie.

On some guys it looks good. . .on others, not so much. Long gray hair looks kind of sad. There's a reason Geddy hits up Miss Clairol from time to time.

Oh, and guys, if you have long hair, keep it washed. Stringy/greasy/full of dandruff is NOT attractive. 062802puke_prv.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Aug 22 2008, 03:59 AM)
People should be able to wear their hair however the f*ck they want, so no, long hair isn't just "for girls."  Short hair isn't only "for boys" either.

goodpost.gif trink39.gif

• Like 1

My job kind of dictates a short conservative hair style, (its our secret) not that I mind it. However, when I was installing carpet as opposed to Flooring sales, my hair was quite long. Then again, I was a rock star and sex god back then. biggrin.gif tongue.gif atickhum.gif music.gif
  • Like 1

I had really long hair at one point, looked alright I guess, but what a pain in the ass it was. Lots of work.
  • Like 1

All women and most men look better with long hair. UNfortunately I come under intense pressure to conform with the image of an accountant, so my hair never gets longer than shoulder length every now and again.

Long, clean, healthy looking hair is a powerful sexual symbol, saying look at me, I'm dead fit me, fit to sire/bear plentiful offspring. That's one of the reasons monks used to have shaven heads, as it showed a denial of sexuality. Skinheads also adopt the close cropped hair because they are riddled with sexual inadequacies.

Ah long hair... a distant memory.

If I didn't keep mine short now, I'd look like Larry from the Three Stooges. Better to be Curly, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Aug 21 2008, 07:50 PM)
I for one love guys with nice long hair, but they have to have a face to match...There's nothing worse than a fugly guy with long stringy hair!!

goodpost.gif

I tend to like girls with shorter hair also. Just looks less stereotypical, which isnt my thing. Although I confess my look is very stereotypical.

QUOTE (King Troll @ Aug 22 2008, 03:25 PM)
Long, clean, healthy looking hair is a powerful sexual symbol, saying look at me, I'm dead fit me, fit to sire/bear plentiful offspring.

cool.gif

I agree. I think short hair on men is sexier. I also think long hair on women is sexier than short hair.

I prefer my hair to be short, just a bit longer than a buzzcut (which I used to have, but no longer sport).

It all depends on the guy, but I love long hair on guys. smile.gif

As a girl with short hair, I much prefer having short hair than long hair. I'll probably never grow it long ever again.

Few women can really pull off the super-short look, IMO. (I'm not talking buzzed or anything). My sister was one of those people who looked better with short hair.

I prefer to keep enough hair to pull back if I need to. It gives me a few style options as well. With short hair you're stuck with what's there. I had it down past my butt at one time, and wore it in a single braid every damn day. Eventually got tired of it, plus it's hell on the shower drain. The longer it got, the more I seemed to shed.

• Like 1