The Rushgoober show !

Tick

HI OOOOOOOOOOH !!!!!!!! doh.gif

Welcome boys and girls to The Rushgoober show ! Think of it as the official late night talk show thread of T.R.F. !

In days to come Rushgoober will bring you insanity as you have never felt it before. Were talking crazy T.R.F. guests, music, sports, comedy, and much more, that only Rushgoober can deliver.

And now, lets welcome to his very own show, the winner of "ticks Grand Designs contest" !

I'm his trusty sidekick tick, and now world, brace yourselves cause...

HERES RUSHGOOBER !!!! (DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAA, NA NA NA, NA NAAAA !) 1287.gif common001.gif

I'd like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press, the Swedish Academy for the Nobel Prize, The Pulitzer Prize Selection Committee, The Rush Forum, God, my wife who was really there for me while I was making the post, Michael Jackson, Jeff Goldblum, Thomas Dolby who blinded me with science, UNICEF, the NAACP, PETA, Kiwanis International, The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, The Society of One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eaters, The Astronomical Society of Sydney Australia, John Rutsey (God bless his soul), The Pussycat Dolls, The Great Gig in the Sky, Dunkin' Donuts, the Zamboni Drivers of Canada, school teachers and butchers everywhere and the accounting firm of Price Waterhouse Lenotti & Tick for this prestigious award that I will treasure all the days of my life, or at least until this thread drops down to page 2. cool.gif

I can honestly say I've never felt this good since that time I had a three-way with Anna Kournikova and the Cookie Monster. Or maybe it was just with her and a sock puppet. Honestly, I was so drunk that I can hardly remember. I may have even been alone. unsure.gif

Anyway, I feel so honored that I would pee on everyone involved in a golden shower of appreciation if such a thing was socially acceptable. Really, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl over here! yes.gif biggrin.gif

Thank you, thank you, 1,008.5 times thank you! 1287.gif trink39.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 09:34 AM)
I'd like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press, the Swedish Academy for the Nobel Prize, The Pulitzer Prize Selection Committee, The Rush Forum, God, my wife who was really there for me while I was making the post, Michael Jackson, Jeff Goldblum, Thomas Dolby who blinded me with science, UNICEF, the NAACP, PETA, Kiwanis International, The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, The Society of One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eaters, The Astronomical Society of Sydney Australia, John Rutsey (God bless his soul), The Pussycat Dolls, The Great Gig in the Sky, Dunkin' Donuts, the Zamboni Drivers of Canada, school teachers and butchers everywhere and the accounting firm of Price Waterhouse Lenotti & Tick for this prestigious award that I will treasure all the days of my life, or at least until this thread drops down to page 2. cool.gif

I can honestly say I've never felt this good since that time I had a three-way with Anna Kournikova and the Cookie Monster. Or maybe it was just with her and a sock puppet. Honestly, I was so drunk that I can hardly remember. I may have even been alone. unsure.gif

Anyway, I feel so honored that I would pee on everyone involved in a golden shower of appreciation if such a thing was socially acceptable. Really, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl over here! yes.gif biggrin.gif

HI OOOOOOOOOH !!! atickhum.gif

So what do we have in the works for the show. Tell me a little about whats coming up on todays show ?

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 09:34 AM)
I'd like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press, the Swedish Academy for the Nobel Prize, The Pulitzer Prize Selection Committee, The Rush Forum, God, my wife who was really there for me while I was making the post, Michael Jackson, Jeff Goldblum, Thomas Dolby who blinded me with science, UNICEF, the NAACP, PETA, Kiwanis International, The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, The Society of One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eaters, The Astronomical Society of Sydney Australia, John Rutsey (God bless his soul), The Pussycat Dolls, The Great Gig in the Sky, Dunkin' Donuts, the Zamboni Drivers of Canada, school teachers and butchers everywhere and the accounting firm of Price Waterhouse Lenotti & Tick for this prestigious award that I will treasure all the days of my life, or at least until this thread drops down to page 2.  cool.gif 

I can honestly say I've never felt this good since that time I had a three-way with Anna Kournikova and the Cookie Monster.  Or maybe it was just with her and a sock puppet.  Honestly, I was so drunk that I can hardly remember.  I may have even been alone.  unsure.gif

Anyway, I feel so honored that I would pee on everyone involved in a golden shower of appreciation if such a thing was socially acceptable.  Really, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl over here! yes.gif  biggrin.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif I just woke up my brother laughing my ass off at that. notworthy.gif smash.gif

EDIT:

z7shysterical.gif HA! YOU'RE KILLIN ME GOOBS! AGAIN!

Edited by Tarkus406

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 20 2008, 07:12 AM)
So what do we have in the works for the show. Tell me a little about whats coming up on todays show ?

Today's show is all about the YAM. yes.gif

From wiki (excerpted):

"Yam is the common name for some species in the genus Dioscorea (family Dioscoreaceae).These are perennial herbaceous vines cultivated for the consumption of their starchy tubers in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Oceania.

The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) has traditionally been referred to as a "yam" in parts of the southern United States and Canada even though it is not part of the Dioscoreaceae family. Yam tubers can grow up to 2.5 meters in length and weigh up to 70 kg (150 pounds).

The vegetable has a rough skin which is difficult to peel, but which softens after heating. The skins vary in color from dark brown to light pink. The tubers are eaten baked, boiled, or fried much like potatoes."

So let's hear it for the yam! They're YAMMY! yes.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 1022.gif notworthy.gif bncegrn.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yyyy.jpg http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yamtango2.jpg http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yyyy.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yyy.jpg http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yams-1.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/yamm3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/popeye-yam-spin.gif

Edited by rushgoober

Rhymes with SPAM. . .

Any yam 'n' spam recipes for us fans out here? I need something for dinner tonight.

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Aug 20 2008, 10:13 AM)
Rhymes with SPAM. . .
Any yam 'n' spam recipes for us fans out here?  I need something for dinner tonight.

yes.gif

I'm glad you asked. biggrin.gif

INGREDIENTS NEEDED:

Spam

A Yam

DIRECTIONS:

1. Cook spam

2. Cook yam

3. Serve together

4. Season to taste

ENJOY! 1022.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 07:34 AM)
I'd like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press, the Swedish Academy for the Nobel Prize, The Pulitzer Prize Selection Committee, The Rush Forum, God, my wife who was really there for me while I was making the post, Michael Jackson, Jeff Goldblum, Thomas Dolby who blinded me with science, UNICEF, the NAACP, PETA, Kiwanis International, The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, The Society of One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eaters, The Astronomical Society of Sydney Australia, John Rutsey (God bless his soul), The Pussycat Dolls, The Great Gig in the Sky, Dunkin' Donuts, the Zamboni Drivers of Canada, school teachers and butchers everywhere and the accounting firm of Price Waterhouse Lenotti & Tick for this prestigious award that I will treasure all the days of my life, or at least until this thread drops down to page 2.  cool.gif 

I can honestly say I've never felt this good since that time I had a three-way with Anna Kournikova and the Cookie Monster.  Or maybe it was just with her and a sock puppet.  Honestly, I was so drunk that I can hardly remember.  I may have even been alone.  unsure.gif

Anyway, I feel so honored that I would pee on everyone involved in a golden shower of appreciation if such a thing was socially acceptable.  Really, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl over here! yes.gif  biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Beautiful, Goobs, just beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye to hear such a humble acceptance speech from someone so deserving.

Edit

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Territorial_Game, rushgoober

1287.gif

Edited by Territorial_Game

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Aug 20 2008, 10:17 AM)
Beautiful, Goobs, just beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye to hear such a humble acceptance speech from someone so deserving.

My humility is one of my best features! yes.gif

Of course. The National Foundation of Fudgemakers only accepts the humble.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Aug 20 2008, 10:21 AM)

Felicia & Phyllis Fudge, the current chairs of The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, both think I'm extremely humble. I know this because I've spoken to them at great lengths about my humility and how wonderful I am in general, and they concurred on all points.

Here's a picture of them in their younger days when they worked at the Fudge family's fudgemaking facilities:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/fudgers.jpg

BTW, Felicia & Phyllis Fudge are fraternal conjoined twins. yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 11:31 AM)

Felicia & Phyllis Fudge, the current chairs of The National Foundation of Fudgemakers, both think I'm extremely humble. I know this because I've spoken to them at great lengths about my humility and how wonderful I am in general, and they concurred on all points.

Here's a picture of them in their younger days when they worked at the Fudge family's fudgemaking facilities:

Of course I have to ask, are they co-chairs or do they just count as one chairwomen? Either way, it's good that they realize how humble you are. Usually, penis-shaped rockets are soooo gauche and flashy, but you've somehow managed to make it blend in. Kudos.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Aug 20 2008, 11:19 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 11:31 AM)

Of course I have to ask, are they co-chairs or do they just count as one chairwomen? Either way, it's good that they realize how humble you are. Usually, penis-shaped rockets are soooo gauche and flashy, but you've somehow managed to make it blend in. Kudos.

Technically they're co-chairs, but I haven't asked them too much detail about how that works as it's kind of a touchy subject for them. unsure.gif

HI OOOOOOOH ! tick here, what a show today eh folks ! I'll tell ya, we got a hit on our hands and theres no stopping it, or refuting the fact, its a smash hit.

I learned alot about the fasinating Yam today, i'll tell you that !

Todays show was brought to you by the letter M

http://bvasil.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/letter-m-260.jpg

Tune in tomorrow when amongs't other things, Goobs special guests will include the ledgendary singer Topol, who will possibly perform a song from his War songs lp.

http://www.hippocampusmusic.com/LPs/hippocovers/TopolWarSongssmall.jpg

Untill then, this is tick saying, Goodbye world ! atickhum.gif

Edited by tick

This thread is pure genius! rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 20 2008, 05:03 PM)
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/BEHOLDTHEYAM.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/BEHOLDTHEYAM2.jpg

z7shysterical.gif

We go live in 3...2...1...

DA DA DA DA, DA DA DA, NAH NA NA NA NAAA !

HI OOOOOOOOOH !

Welcome to todays show. Im your co host tick saying, what a show we have for you today. Lots of suprises in store, so without any further ado... Heres Goober !

(Where is he, is he in the building ? This is not good. unsure.gif )

Ok folks were gonna go to commercial. When we return we have a great show for ya ! atickhum.gif music.gif