Greetings and Salutations

RealAir

Hello all

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Stuart, I'm Scottish, I'm near enough 17, and I'm a Rush addict. Well, not just Rush, my tastes range from classical to power metal, going via progressive rock.

Urm, well what is there to say about myself...I'm a Corporal in the Air Training Corps, I fly planes, shout at people and shoot things - but I still think I'm quite a nice person! I'm also a freelance photographer, and I'll post some of my pictures in the "Turn The Page" section.

Decided to come here after my previous forum 'home' turned into a total dive, decided what can be better than a bunch of Rush fans? Not much.

Anyway, that's about it really. I look forward to posting here!

Stuart

Edited by RealAir

Welcome aboard the Rush Forum! 1287.gif Trust me, TRF won't be like that previous forum home - we're a great, crazy bunch of people!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (RealAir @ Aug 1 2008, 02:50 AM)
I'm Scottish,

*Jaye takes an instant liking to the new member* biggrin.gif

And I see you also like Yes and Mike Oldfield! wub.gif bncegrn.gif

A very big welcome from me! bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 1 2008, 03:46 PM)
I'm Scottish,

Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the smeg does that mean?

Kryten: Well either we're under attack sir, or we're having a disco.

QUOTE (RealAir @ Aug 2 2008, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 1 2008, 03:46 PM)
I'm Scottish,

Lister: The red, green and blue alert signs are all flashing. What the smeg does that mean?

Kryten: Well either we're under attack sir, or we're having a disco.

And a fellow Red Dwarf fan too! 653.gif trink39.gif

Welcome to TRF, Stuart.

Mind your muddy feet and leave your shoes at the door. wink.gif The fridge is full, and the restroom is up the stairs and the first door on the right. You're here, now make yourself at home. laugh.gif

...and here's the other migratee!

Kid, welcome. This place is GREAT. Glad to see you here, and thanks for the PM last week! heart.gif

TRF folks: Stuart is one in a million. Two years ago, I had a bad fall. Really bad. Like an "I've fallen and I can't get up" kind of fall. Fibromyalgia combined with psoriatic arthritis can do that to ya.

Stuart---all the way over in Scotland, bless!---contacted some of my local LA friends, who were able to come to my place and assist me.

I owe him much, good lad. wub.gif

QUOTE (Imperatrix @ Aug 20 2008, 06:06 PM)
...and here's the other migratee!

Kid, welcome.  This place is GREAT.  Glad to see you here, and thanks for the PM last week!  heart.gif

TRF folks: Stuart is one in a million.  Two years ago, I had a bad fall.  Really bad.  Like an "I've fallen and I can't get up" kind of fall. Fibromyalgia combined with psoriatic arthritis can do that to ya.

Stuart---all the way over in Scotland, bless!---contacted some of my local LA friends, who were able to come to my place and assist me.

I owe him much, good lad.  wub.gif

Aww, thanks Tasia biggrin.gif

Just doing what anybody would do, to be honest, I was more astounded that despite your fall you still managed to stay with me, until help arrived.

My head now hurts, but in a good way. Just had it filled with about a zillion decibels of Supper's Ready. Daaaaamn that was good.

Good to see you here Tasia (and Matt!), seems there's quite a few folks I know around here!

Edited by RealAir