'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 12 2006, 09:42 AM)
Did Edgar really die? They never really said so, it was implied. It wouldn't surprise me if for some weird reason, the nerve gas didn't kill Edgar and he was brought back.

No way. That would be cheap. Not gonna happen.

He's dead.

(Only Jack gets to pull stunts like dying & then coming back to life! tongue.gif )

Did Edgar really die? They never really said so, it was implied. It wouldn't surprise me if for some weird reason, the nerve gas didn't kill Edgar and he was brought back.

So, did TONY really die? It's definitely implied, but maybe he'll receive some last minute revival and he'll be okay.

Jeez, they're killing everybody!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 13 2006, 10:56 PM)

So, did TONY really die? It's definitely implied, but maybe he'll receive some last minute revival and he'll be okay.

Edgar died IMHO ... they showed him with the foam and blood coming from his mouth while laying motionless on the floor. Also, McGill died and got less of the gas. But, after all, it is all fiction so who really knows.

They did not establish that Tony died ... he was injected with a large amount of that (not sure what it is called) pain inducing medicine ... it can be fatal in large doses as evidenced in prior episodes, but he was still alive at the end of the episode. I suspect he will live.

I am loving this year, but I have two major issues ... first one is how did McGill get back in the CTU building after having his ID stolen in the parking lot? Also, if they had the foresight and went to the trouble of spending all the time, money and effort to establish safe rooms in the event of a chemical attack, then why wasn't there a cache of gas masks in the room? But I will not let that ruin the rest of the season, just thinking out loud.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Mar 14 2006, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 13 2006, 10:56 PM)

Edgar died IMHO ... they showed him with the foam and blood coming from his mouth while laying motionless on the floor. Also, McGill died and got less of the gas. But, after all, it is all fiction so who really knows.

They did not establish that Tony died ... he was injected with a large amount of that (not sure what it is called) pain inducing medicine ... it can be fatal in large doses as evidenced in prior episodes, but he was still alive at the end of the episode. I suspect he will live.

I am loving this year, but I have two major issues ... first one is how did McGill get back in the CTU building after having his ID stolen in the parking lot? Also, if they had the foresight and went to the trouble of spending all the time, money and effort to establish safe rooms in the event of a chemical attack, then why wasn't there a cache of gas masks in the room? But I will not let that ruin the rest of the season, just thinking out loud.

Well, I guess Edgar really is dead. Darn, I was hoping for a Bauer-esque return from the dead.

Tony, well, who knows? confused13.gif But my money is on "not dead." They've killed enough people this season!

Excellent Points ES. How did McGill get back into CTU??? And I thought the same thing about the gas masks. I was sitting there thinking, surely there must be gas masks in these sealed rooms.

Oh, and a quick note to the writers:

Just let the whole Kim Bauer thing go!!! She's a drag on the show!

I was actually kinda morbidly glad when Teri got offed in Season 1 cool.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 15 2006, 05:47 PM)

I was actually kinda morbidly glad when Teri got offed in Season 1 cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

i haven't watched this past mondays episode yet...

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2006, 06:00 PM)

I was actually kinda morbidly glad when Teri got offed in Season 1  cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hope we didn't spoil it for you!!! ohmy.gif wacko.gif

At work, there is one girl who ALWAYS tapes it and watches it on Tuesdays. All of the rest of my team watches it on Mondays, she always says to have some respect ... I am like .. TAKE A BREAK and go to the bathroom ... or get a coke ... then we all gather real fast and talk about it lol!!

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Mar 15 2006, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2006, 06:00 PM)

I was actually kinda morbidly glad when Teri got offed in Season 1  cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hope we didn't spoil it for you!!! ohmy.gif wacko.gif

At work, there is one girl who ALWAYS tapes it and watches it on Tuesdays. All of the rest of my team watches it on Mondays, she always says to have some respect ... I am like .. TAKE A BREAK and go to the bathroom ... or get a coke ... then we all gather real fast and talk about it lol!!

nah... ya'll don't spoil it for me....

i'm not one of those that gets mad when people are talking about the show.....

it just makes want to go and watch it to see what everyone is talking about!!! laugh.gif

::::::::::SPOILER ALERT::::::::::

well, maybe not....but the offical word is that Tony is dead.......

i read it in PEOPLE mag this morning.... Robocop KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 20 2006, 10:01 PM)
As far as that big reveal at the end....I'm not convinced yet.

confused13.gif I must have missed something. I'll have to go back and look. Thank goodness for DVR's. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 21 2006, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 20 2006, 10:01 PM)
As far as that big reveal at the end....I'm not convinced yet.

confused13.gif I must have missed something. I'll have to go back and look. Thank goodness for DVR's. 1022.gif

yeah, i'm thinking back and can't think to what that big reveal was all about......

and i better go back and look again because there's no time and we're running out of time.....

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 22 2006, 10:05 AM)
The big reveal about Audrey Raines? Remember? I was suggesting she's not who that spy chick says she is.

oh! yayaya!!

that's rather curious, don't cha think???

i had to play that part over cuz i couldn't understand everything that chick was sayin about who/ where she got the schematics from...

and what about david palmer's brother??? hmmm???

the guys in the van running him into the ditch?

there's still someone in the 'white house' still on the inside...... VP related maybe???

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 22 2006, 10:19 AM)
there's still someone in the 'white house' still on the inside...... VP related maybe???

The Veep is in on the whole thing. He's a bad apple. yes.gif

yup i agree audrey is being set up for sure...

logan is such a pansy... i'm sure they set up his character that way just so people (like me) can say "he's such a pansy i can't stand him! somebody bitch slap that boy!!!"....

but the VP...he's definately bad seed... i can't look at his big forhead...and everytime i see him i keep thinking Twin Peaks.....

same goes for robocop.....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 26 2006, 08:46 AM)
logan is such a pansy... i'm sure they set up his character that way just so people (like me) can say "he's such a pansy i can't stand him! somebody bitch slap that boy!!!"....

Exactly. He's supposed to be a weak man susceptible to manipulation by the VP. We're not supposed to like Logan. Anyone else notice the resembance to Richard Nixon? Think that's coincidental? no.gif

monday night's epi did kick some ass!

after that episode, it confirmed for me anyway, that the VP is the bad seed within the white house....

with what the terrorists are doing, (or trying to do rather) how could he not be involved? it was his idea in the first place to have the curfew....

i knew audrey was being framed, but i hadn't figured on robocop being the one who framed her.....

great show! i'm glad it's one of the few that aren't being subjected to reruns or no shows at all due to march madness, the olympics....or maternity leave...... laugh.gif

altho...it's only been running since january so......