What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

I would like to give a giant cheers to 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 for his Stone Brewing Co's cartoon. I imbibe the Bastard, Ruination, Russian Stout, and IPA whenever I can get my hands on it. Here is to better beer!!!

trink39.gif

Singha lager from Thailand. I had dinner at a little Thai place tonight and decided to try my first Thai beer. I was impressed. It had good texture, nice taste, and quite the kick.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 19 2005, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 19 2005, 04:42 PM)
Oh, the wonders of marriage.

sad.gif

You know we'd all be up to no good if we weren't hitched and crawling with kiddos. wink.gif

I'm up to no good anyway!! wink.gif

Tonight it is more of The Macallan.

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 21 2005, 01:52 AM)
God!!! The one night I have to be stupid on this thread, and nobody. Way to go, eh?
Crap on you all. I'm drinking Killian's Red, my fav., and screw the lot of you who missed it.

Killian's freakin rules! trink39.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Tonight I'm drinking Supermarket own brand Canadian Rye Whiskey....it's inexpensive..the cheapest in the store laugh.gif but has a lovely flavour and is very smooth yes.gif

edit was due to tiredness not drunkeness unsure.gif

Edited by Huck

When I eventually get home it will be Rogue's Dead Guy Ale & probably a shot of Patron to sip with it while I watch Survivor.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

That's my favorite...a swig of ale...a sip of Patron...a swig of ale...a sip of Patron..& on & on & on...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 21 2005, 05:55 PM)
When I eventually get home it will be Rogue's Dead Guy Ale & probably a shot of Patron to sip with it while I watch Survivor.
trink39.gif trink39.gif

That's my favorite...a swig of ale...a sip of Patron...a swig of ale...a sip of Patron..& on & on & on...

That Dead Guy Ale is some yummy stuff. yes.gif trink38.gif

I have purchased some Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. I haven't tried it yet, but will so later tonight. But if 1-0-0 likes it, I'm sure it's good stuff. biggrin.gif I will dutifully report with a full review upon consumption. trink38.gif

Giving Sam Smith's Old Brewery Pale Ale a try tonight. So far so good.

edit: just finished 550ml of the Pale Ale and it was fantastic. Also picked up some more Oatmeal Stout. Tasty stuff. I think I'll try the Sam Smith's IPA as well when I make a trip to the store later this week.

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 24 2005, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 24 2005, 06:32 PM)

need osme chips n salsa wid dat yes.gif

Man, I'll try that next time Davey! I'm done for tonight, I gotta get up early tomorrow. I got to give you guys some props for recommending the Samuel Smith stuff. I love it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 24 2005, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 24 2005, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 24 2005, 06:32 PM)

need osme chips n salsa wid dat yes.gif

Man, I'll try that next time Davey! I'm done for tonight, I gotta get up early tomorrow. I got to give you guys some props for recommending the Samuel Smith stuff. I love it. yes.gif

BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK BRAK