What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 29 2005, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 29 2005, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 29 2005, 01:24 PM)
TRF RAT PACK=EARTHSHINE, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, RUSHREVISITED, DRACONATOR, CYGNUS X-1 BK2, DIGITAL MAN, etc

no girls allowed  no.gif

So THAT'S how it's gonna be, eh?

No girls allowed?

Well, shoot. I kinda like boys.

cool.gif

of course you can hang out but it's a boys club.

btw am i in the club?

We'll let the girls vote on that. tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2005, 03:40 AM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 27 2005, 01:08 AM)
And while I can't speak for her, I think she would take it as a compliment...

I do. smile.gif Thanks, war and ES.

GG

smile.gif Thanks, GG, for letting me off the hook. You should take it as a compliment, too. I meant what I said, you sexy babe. Uh, oh. There I go again. See, I'm just a lech. There is no hope for me.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 1 2005, 08:43 PM)
Black & Tans, & Makers Mark

Is that the left over Maker's Mark??? Yummmy!!

I just got home from work. Just finished a bottle of Jimmy Beam Black.... I didn't get any Arrogant Bastard tonight.. Was too tired and just came home...

Now it's on to a new bottle of Regular Jim Beam

trink38.gif

I did it #73. I got a pint of Arrogant Bastard.. I'm drinking it now.. I like it. I think I'm worthy. I haven't even made a face yet.... However, since I don't own any pint glasses, I'm drinking it out of a Johnie Walker Scotch glass.. but I still think I'm worthy.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 2 2005, 08:58 PM)
I did it #73. I got a pint of Arrogant Bastard.. I'm drinking it now.. I like it. I think I'm worthy. I haven't even made a face yet.... However, since I don't own any pint glasses, I'm drinking it out of a Johnie Walker Scotch glass.. but I still think I'm worthy.

laugh.gif

Right on Earthshine!! Welcome to the ranks...

BTW:Yes the Makers Mark is from the party, it's pretty tasty.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 2 2005, 09:03 PM)
I did it #73.  I got a pint of Arrogant Bastard..  I'm drinking it now..  I like it.  I think I'm worthy.  I haven't even made a face yet....    However, since I don't own any pint glasses, I'm drinking it out of a Johnie Walker Scotch glass..  but I still think I'm worthy.

laugh.gif

SWEET!!! I love that Maker's Mark.. !!!! Glad you like it.!! trink38.gif

I was a bit bourbon'd out tonight and needed something else. The Arrogant Bastard hit the spot!!! Wow, 7.2% alcohol.. I like it!! yes.gif

Molson Red Label for me tonight. I like this beer for the money. Then again, I'm a sucker for Molson anyway. I actually went through a one year stretch where the only beer I drank was Molson Ice. Honestly, I don't think I drank another kind of beer that whole year unless it was in a restaurant.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 3 2005, 12:58 AM)

laugh.gif

Niiiice! Welcome to the ranks of the truly Arrogant! trink38.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 3 2005, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 2 2005, 09:03 PM)
I did it #73.  I got a pint of Arrogant Bastard..  I'm drinking it now..  I like it.  I think I'm worthy.  I haven't even made a face yet....    However, since I don't own any pint glasses, I'm drinking it out of a Johnie Walker Scotch glass..  but I still think I'm worthy.

laugh.gif

SWEET!!! I love that Maker's Mark.. !!!! Glad you like it.!! trink38.gif

I was a bit bourbon'd out tonight and needed something else. The Arrogant Bastard hit the spot!!! Wow, 7.2% alcohol.. I like it!! yes.gif

Now you need to move up to the Double Bastards. At 10% they will really knock you on your ass! trink38.gif biggrin.gif

I went to Trader Joes today and picked up some

Arizona "Black Tea"

Botanically Brewed drool1.gif

geez ya gotta try this stuff and Trader Joes had it at a good price to stock up on it applaudit.gif

Just got back from a Irish pub in Rehoboth, goes by the name "Dublin." I sufficed with a liter of a Belgian draught beer called Barbar, honey flavored - and I rather enjoyed it. I'd have had more, but I did the driving. Now I'm dying to pee, but I'm so lazy. (Local time: 2:40.) The relief of sitting with my legs crossed is stronger than the pressure on my bladder. Or I'm not thinking clearly. wacko.gif

Last night drank a butt load of icky cheap Tequilla brought back from Mexico by one of my hubby's guys at work. Needless to say, work was a blur. Now, trying to stomach a Busch. Not really hair of the dog as much as ass of the dog. I'm gonna hurl if I finsh this swill. 062802puke_prv.gif