What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Apr 24 2005, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 24 2005, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Apr 24 2005, 07:44 PM)
Grace Ginger Beer

cat.gif

j/k those must go down spicy!

Dude it is - I can down a beer 100 times faster than this any day of the week.

cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 24 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 23 2005, 07:08 PM)
Bloody Marys all afternoon while watching movies...Arrogant Bastard & Patron for the rest of the night.
trink39.gif

ohmy.gif man u sound like bardan!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing davey. DM has Dead Guy Ales and shots of Patron in the evening, then the following afternoon has Bloody Marys and later on more Patron with some Arrogant Bastard....damn, I think we might be twins separated at birth! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (kylee @ Apr 18 2005, 07:17 PM)
Tonight I am drinking one of my favorites; Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA along with North Coast Brewing Co.'s Red Seal Ale.

trink38.gif

I just finished a 4 pack of the 90 minute IPAs tonight. This was the first time I've tried them and they were wonderful, plus they're a whopping 9%! trink38.gif

QUOTE (bardan @ Apr 26 2005, 03:26 AM)
QUOTE (kylee @ Apr 18 2005, 07:17 PM)
Tonight I am drinking one of my favorites; Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA along with North Coast Brewing Co.'s Red Seal Ale. 

trink38.gif

I just finished a 4 pack of the 90 minute IPAs tonight. This was the first time I've tried them and they were wonderful, plus they're a whopping 9%! trink38.gif

Are they worth the inflated price? Where I am a 4-pack is around ten bucks.

QUOTE (bardan @ Apr 25 2005, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 24 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 23 2005, 07:08 PM)
Bloody Marys all afternoon while watching movies...Arrogant Bastard & Patron for the rest of the night.
trink39.gif

ohmy.gif man u sound like bardan!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing davey. DM has Dead Guy Ales and shots of Patron in the evening, then the following afternoon has Bloody Marys and later on more Patron with some Arrogant Bastard....damn, I think we might be twins separated at birth! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

It was a rare weekend without my kids & my first day off in 4 months...I was just trying to relax a little bit cool.gif

We could be separated twins...I was adopted wink.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 26 2005, 07:49 AM)
I sooo cannot drink like that. Probably one whiff of your breath would totally get me wasted!! laugh.gif

It was only 4 bloody mary's, 1 Arrogant Bastard (23 oz 7.6%), & 3 shots of Patron. This was spread out over the day, from 1-9 pm. laugh.gif I sure felt good when I finally went to bed. yes.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 26 2005, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 26 2005, 07:49 AM)
I sooo cannot drink like that.  Probably one whiff of your breath would totally get me wasted!!  laugh.gif

It was only 4 bloody mary's, 1 Arrogant Bastard (23 oz 7.6%), & 3 shots of Patron. This was spread out over the day, from 1-9 pm. laugh.gif I sure felt good when I finally went to bed. yes.gif

If I have one shot of anything. I am toast. One beer, and same thing. I am such a light weight. I get really goofy too, and like to make people laugh even harder than I do now. I am thinking I need to go out for drinks soon.. laugh.gif I so wish I could have made it down for Moonies B-day party. beathorse.gif I know I would have had the time of my life with you all! smile.gif

I don't usually drink mid week but, seeing as we had curry tonight, beer is the only poissible drink to have with it. Tonight I went for a pint of Circlemaster, Wytchwood Brewery's organic ale. Lovely

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2005, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 26 2005, 03:40 PM)
Starting off early with Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout  trink38.gif

You are a wise man, Man of Snow. Few beers are yummier than that one. trink38.gif

I bow to your wisdom. If you scroll up to the earlier posts, you will see that I purchased some based on seeing it in your arsenal. trink38.gif

And yes, it is a damn fine beer. The Samuel Smith's IPA is next on the list to try. I tried the Old Brewery Pale Ale the other night. That was good as well. I owe you a debt for introducing me to Mr. Sam Smith cool.gif

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 26 2005, 07:12 PM)
Damn Snow, you making me thirsty!!

drool1.gif drool1.gif

trink38.gif

I just finished another Oatmeal Stout. Damn, it's good stuff. I think I'll pick up the IPA tomorrow. I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed the Oatmeal Stout. It's been a beer I truly relish drinking. I savor it as I drink it biggrin.gif . I love this stuff!

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 26 2005, 03:40 PM)
Starting off early with Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout trink38.gif

Good stuff! Been one of my favorites for years.

It was Sierra Nevada and Jagermeister for me tonight and now that I'm finally home I'm capping the night off with a Patron, a Bell's Oberon and a cool10.gif (oops, I guess it's the wrong thread for that.)

I will finish my first bottle of the Macallan (12) tonight (it's the first time i've bought a full bottle). I like it, but there are better Scotchs for the money.... (ducks as Ghost Girl heaves an empty bottle at my head...)

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 28 2005, 11:27 PM)
I will finish my first bottle of the Macallan (12) tonight (it's the first time i've bought a full bottle). I like it, but there are better Scotchs for the money.... (ducks as Ghost Girl heaves an empty bottle at my head...)

I agree. Have you tried Lagavulin, Oban, or Talisker? Those are my top 3 faves.