What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Killing my refrigerator orphans. You know, the can or bottle that hides on the back of a shelf:

Fort Collins Brewing Swept Away IPA

Shiner Bock

Funky Buddha Nib Smuggler Chocolate Porter.

• Like 1

It is a rainy day here so tonight before I get home I will go to the liquor store and purchase a bottle of wine(don't know what yet) , then I'll get home and sit my ass on the sofa, order some Chinese Food Takeout, put on a Sappy Romantic Comedy and just chill for the evening.

It is a rainy day here so tonight before I get home I will go to the liquor store and purchase a bottle of wine(don't know what yet) , then I'll get home and sit my ass on the sofa, order some Chinese Food Takeout, put on a Sappy Romantic Comedy and just chill for the evening.

Don't forget, the Caps play Phoenix at 10:30!
  • Like 1

If I'm not passed out by then I'll be good to go. :) I am such a lightweight it don't take much. Hear that fellas,; cheap date. :LOL: Edited by Stinkerbell

If I'm not passed out by then I'll be good to go. :) I am such a lightweight it don't take much. Here that fellas,; cheap date. :LOL:

If I was 30 years younger and not married........
  • Like 1

Cheap wine.

But this weekend during my daughter's birthday party I had mimosas, followed by a Cadillac margarita served up by my mother-in-law. An assortment of beers closed the day.

bc3d183cad0fb4f563179a38bb6ca690.jpg

the only reason any self respecting man would put a citrus fruit in their beer is if they were suffering from scurvy. :D
  • Like 1

bc3d183cad0fb4f563179a38bb6ca690.jpg

the only reason any self respecting man would put a citrus fruit in their beer is if they were suffering from scurvy. :D

We used to use limes to get the rust off the rim of canned Tecate. Pre-aliminum.
  • Like 2