What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Arizonia Iced Tea...

Drank too much of those Mellon Margaritas, Im not used to drinkin like that.

LOL Kazz he saw my typin Last Night laugh.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 31 2005, 10:18 PM)
http://www.breweriana.co.uk/bb/Ringwood%20-%20Old%20Thumper%20large.jpg

i heard they dismantled the factory and moved it out here

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh finally it's cold enough. where do you live spirit?

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Aug 31 2005, 10:56 PM)
About 30 minutes outside London Ontario.... I thought that beer said Ring Worm, i had to do a double take laugh.gif

same here yes.gif so where's all the wussies who don't drink on "hump" day, wednesday?

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Aug 31 2005, 11:10 PM)
Well I'm having Margaritas tonight, on my 4th one now.. Needed a change of pace..

trink38.gif

nice one. i stocked up on tequila and marg mix last week for company but they bailed so i hailed. mmm tasty. you can never go too heavy with the tequilla. the mix is good to counter all that alcohol.

i remember trying FAT TIRE a few weeks ago. do you taste RAISINS when you drink it? let me know. i was going to get it tonight but opted for the STONE SMOKED PORTER. after 3 bigass cheeseburgers i'm thinking about waiting to open it another day.

Fat Tire is good, it's a light refreshing Amber Ale.. but definately not my favorite..

Yeah, the margaritas were perfect for tonight.. Usually you go 3-1 ratio on the mix/tequila, but tonight it was closer to 1-1 ratio..... laugh.gif Mainly becaues I had Triple Sec, limes, and Salt to wash it down......

1022.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 1 2005, 02:52 PM)
laugh.gif been a long time i had the BOSTON ALE. i remember that being better than the lager. and who the f came up with the idea of lagers? 062802puke_prv.gif

what's the difference? i'd like to know. ok i'll go find out.

It's the type of yeast that's used, and the length of the fermentation process. Lagers use top-fermenting yeast and take longer to mature. This produces less by-products in the finished beer. Ales use bottom-fermenting yeast and mature in a short amount of time. There are by-products in ales that affect the flavor, but ale lovers find these flavors desirable.

I'm going to be drinking THIS tonight...

http://www.seadogbrewing.com/images/brews_blue.gif

Just got a six of this today, from a new "distributor." wink.gif

1287.gif biggrin.gif