Kayne West

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 18 2008, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 18 2008, 06:30 PM)
God I can't stand rap.  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

I'm hesitant to call it "unlistenable shit" but it's definitely not for me.  no.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  banghead.gif

what's holding you back?

Yea really man.

God I can't stand rap.  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

I'm hesitant to call it "unlistenable shit" but it's definitely not for me.  no.gif  new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  banghead.gif

what's holding you back?

Mmmmmm.........I dunno............I guess it just seems a bit narrow-minded to dismiss an entire genre of music as garbage only because I don't care for it. Sure there are plenty of shitty rap artists (like equivalents of FOB and Tickeldick), but there are probably a lot of talented ones, I just can't pick them out because trying to would make me heave. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 18 2008, 11:03 PM)

what's holding you back?

Mmmmmm.........I dunno............I guess it just seems a bit narrow-minded to dismiss an entire genre of music as garbage only because I don't care for it. Sure there are plenty of shitty rap artists (like equivalents of FOB and Tickeldick), but there are probably a lot of talented ones, I just can't pick them out because trying to would make me heave. 062802puke_prv.gif

current hip hop is difficult to get into because it is so disposable with a constant turnover of this months big thing followed by next months big thing with this month never to be heard from again. very little staying power. plus, I can;t relate to most of the lyrics the way I used to when I followed it pretty closely. I thought Public Enemy, NWA, DMX, Jay Z, and Ja Rule were particularly good.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 18 2008, 06:52 PM)
It's moments like this where I'm so glad I don't care. tongue.gif

Me... I just keep listening to Distant Early Warning from Rio and ignore the hate! yes.gif

Kayne West is a horrible disgusting pig. I am not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I think she should sue him for defaming her with his misogynist Famous lyrics and for including a Taylor lookalike in his video though computer effects or whatever. He is the worst person on the planet. People need to stop supporting and enabling his atrocious behavior. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kanye-west-unveils-provocative-voyeuristic-famous-video-20160625
  • Like 1

Kayne West is a horrible disgusting pig. I am not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I think she should sue him for defaming her with his misogynist Famous lyrics and for including a Taylor lookalike in his video though computer effects or whatever. He is the worst person on the planet. People need to stop supporting and enabling his atrocious behavior. http://www.rollingst...-video-20160625

Kanye is an asshole with no redeeming qualities, but worst person on the planet? Far from it.

Kayne West is a horrible disgusting pig. I am not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I think she should sue him for defaming her with his misogynist Famous lyrics and for including a Taylor lookalike in his video though computer effects or whatever. He is the worst person on the planet. People need to stop supporting and enabling his atrocious behavior. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kanye-west-unveils-provocative-voyeuristic-famous-video-20160625

Worst celeb maybe...but then again he has talent in his field whereas his wife...cannot stand her even more.

• Like 1