Kayne West

"The next time he holds that finger up and proclaims himself as #1, I hope someone tells him what he can do with that finger."

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 16 2008, 07:18 PM)
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61281870

I hope he gets what he deserves fanwise. What a completely egotistical jerk. 062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by the masked drummer

He's just an idiot and a Terrible artist.

I've seen him (unfortunately) perform on numerous tv talk shows and it's always just horrid! How does anyone like this guy?

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 17 2008, 11:41 AM)
I've seen him (unfortunately) perform on numerous tv talk shows and it's always just horrid! How does anyone like this guy?

I thought the first two albums were great. I didn't like the new one though.

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Jun 17 2008, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 17 2008, 11:41 AM)

I thought the first two albums were great. I didn't like the new one though.

Hm, I thought his new one was great.

Here's my opinion of Kanye, okay?

As a rap artist, I think that he's brilliant. For the most part, his lyrics actually make sense, unlike most other rappers out there.

However, on a personal level, I can't stand him. He's self-centered and full of himself to the point that it's surpassed simply being obnoxious. Still, I listen to his music; I like his music. But I wouldn't even think about seeing him live. I don't want to put up with such a diva! XD

QUOTE (kendallama @ Jun 17 2008, 01:32 PM)
As a rap artist, I think that he's brilliant. For the most part, his lyrics actually make sense, unlike most other rappers out there.
However, on a personal level, I can't stand him. He's self-centered and full of himself to the point that it's surpassed simply being obnoxious. Still, I listen to his music; I like his music. But I wouldn't even think about seeing him live. I don't want to put up with such a diva! XD

I've seen him live twice, and he puts on a really good show. I wanted to see him again a couple weeks ago, but it was at exactly the same time as my high school graduation. How ironic is that, considering that's the name of his latest album?

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (kendallama @ Jun 17 2008, 01:32 PM)

I've seen him live twice, and he puts on a really good show. I wanted to see him again a couple weeks ago, but it was at exactly the same time as my high school graduation. How ironic is that, considering that's the name of his latest album?

WOW you saw him twice? I cant believe a Rush fan likes a rapper! Oh well to each his own eh!

Yea thats pretty ironic.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 03:01 AM)
I cant believe a Rush fan likes a rapper! Oh well to each his own eh!

Yea thats pretty ironic.

How is that ironic? Let me guess, all rap is shit right?

Anyway, Kanye...I don't know about the guy anymore. His first album is a classic. Second album I didn't like as much. The last one was good. His ego is out of control though. I can just imagine him throwing a fit because he had to go on too early for his stupid ass light show, which is amazing, but it's like just play your f***ing show and stop crying.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 18 2008, 05:59 AM)
I cant believe a Rush fan likes a rapper!  Oh well to each his own eh! 

Yea thats pretty ironic.

If you would open your eyes and read you would know that I said "yea thats pretty ironic" in response to THIS... "I wanted to see him again a couple weeks ago, but it was at exactly the same time as my high school graduation. How ironic is that, considering that's the name of his latest album?"

Which was said by puppetking.

Open your f***ing eyes SS.

that guy is a dick. his music suck's and he has an ego the size of new jersey

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 08:03 AM)

Yea thats pretty ironic.

If you would open your eyes and read you would know that I said "yea thats pretty ironic" in response to THIS... "I wanted to see him again a couple weeks ago, but it was at exactly the same time as my high school graduation. How ironic is that, considering that's the name of his latest album?"

OH yea,

RAP SUCKS

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:03 AM)

Yea thats pretty ironic.

Yeah, I was wrong, sorry, but what the f**k is your problem? Calm down.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 18 2008, 02:59 AM)

Yea thats pretty ironic.

Anyway, Kanye...I don't know about the guy anymore. His first album is a classic. Second album I didn't like as much. The last one was good. His ego is out of control though. I can just imagine him throwing a fit because he had to go on too early for his stupid ass light show, which is amazing, but it's like just play your f***ing show and stop crying.

Eh, I've seen Axl Rose. Wouldn't be the first time someone's showed up three hours late.

God I can't stand rap. 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm hesitant to call it "unlistenable shit" but it's definitely not for me. no.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif banghead.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 18 2008, 06:30 PM)
God I can't stand rap. 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm hesitant to call it "unlistenable shit" but it's definitely not for me. no.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif banghead.gif

what's holding you back?