Battlestar Galactica Summer Finale

Alex

So BG is done for the summer. How are your guys' thoughts on the last episode? I thought the ending was a complete shock and quite depressing, it was enough to make me cry, its almost like a sign of things to come on our own earth. sad.gif

The ending was kind of a downer. I was expecting a huge stand-off cliffhanger ending.

I wonder if either the countries of the world blew each other up, or if the Cylons had already wiped us out.

Well, at least we don't have to wait two whole years between seasons like when The Sopranos was on.

Edited by Albone2112

QUOTE (Albone2112 @ Jun 16 2008, 08:41 PM)

Well, at least we don't have to wait two whole years between seasons like when The Sopranos was on.

Here here trink39.gif Thanks for your input! smile.gif

QUOTE (Albone2112 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:15 PM)
Who do you think Cylon #5 is gonna wind up being?

I say either President Adar or Zack Adama.

Zack Adama ohmy.gif That would be an awesome surprise but I highly doubt it. But you never know, when was the last time this show was logical! I thought it would be Baltar but then every time the 4 get called to a special place Baltar doesnt here squat, so there goes my theory.

that episode was nuts!!! it was so like, YESSSS they are there and then.....

11 more episodes. they better end it well. i cant beleive we have to wait a whole year to see what happens- it might as well be the end of a season.

i think it's the future. WW3 with nukes and all that.

what a fraking downer though!!

QUOTE (Albone2112 @ Jun 18 2008, 11:15 PM)
Who do you think Cylon #5 is gonna wind up being?

I say either President Adar or Zack Adama.

hmmmm

isnt there a quote somehwere saying that we haven't met the fifth cylon???

anyway...great show..we re-watched the end scene three or four times to catch everyones reactions to the planet...its pretty telling about where people are heading, if you watch closely

I can not believe that they ended it like that!

They have done such a great job up till now I was expecting so much more out of this. I really hope they redeem themselves. In season one I told a buddy that when they get to earth watch it'll be destroyed and we both agreed that would be lame.