The Incredible Hulk

theworkingman

Just got back from seeing it.

Awesome movie!

Nothing like I thought it would be.

Ed Norton did a fantastic job and it was a whole lot better than the 2003 version.

Go see this movie. You won't be dissappointed.

The CGI and special effects were also great especially in the final battle.

Edited by theworkingman

Just got back from seeing this. MUCH better than Ang Lee's piece of garbage.

So far I'd rank it slightly lower than Iron Man in the comic book films released this year list. The end sets you up for a sequel almost as good as Iron Man did (and in the same vein too). But don't bother staying after the credits for there's nothing there this time.

Now... bring on TDK.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 13 2008, 09:52 PM)
Just got back from seeing this. MUCH better than Ang Lee's piece of garbage.

So far I'd rank it slightly lower than Iron Man in the comic book films released this year list. The end sets you up for a sequel almost as good as Iron Man did (and in the same vein too). But don't bother staying after the credits for there's nothing there this time.

Now... bring on TDK.

I think it would have worked better if they put Tony Stark's scene after the credits.

And Dark Knight is going to put all these movies to shame. I can't wait.

1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif1022.gif

The Incredible Hulk was pretty good. It's nowhere near as good as Iron Man, but it was fun.

Apparently, Marvel wanted a shorter run time, so a lot of the back story and character development was missing.

I liked the CGI and I really enjoyed the fight scenes.

It's a solid 7/10.

But, if you don't like comic book movies you will definately not like it.

I thought it was damn good. It was much more like the Hulk in the comics. atickhum.gif music.gif

The Hulk was done much better this time.

I liked the Look and Feel of the Creature. The fight scenes were great and I liked the little nods to the T.V. show. But overall this was a badly edited movie. For an example when they first find Banner its Dawn then the Chase starts and Bam! its Night time?

Again I can see where they wanted to go with this Movie it just seemed to me that they rushed it out to try and line up a Avenger movie.

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 22 2008, 08:46 AM)
I liked the Look and Feel of the Creature. The fight scenes were great and I liked the little nods to the T.V. show. But overall this was a badly edited movie. For an example when they first find Banner its Dawn then the Chase starts and Bam! its Night time?

Again I can see where they wanted to go with this Movie it just seemed to me that they rushed it out to try and line up a Avenger movie.

I too found the editing to be a problem, but you have to remember they edited out like 70 minutes from the original cut! Who knows what's in that 70 minutes of footage.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 22 2008, 07:50 AM)

I too found the editing to be a problem, but you have to remember they edited out like 70 minutes from the original cut! Who knows what's in that 70 minutes of footage.

I guess I'll have to get the long version cut when it comes out.

Probably crap. Most "deleted scenes" are utter shite.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 22 2008, 04:45 PM)

Probably crap. Most "deleted scenes" are utter shite.

Which is why they're deleted.