What are you wearing today?

iluvgeddy05

My racerback shirt I wore riding yesterday, Eric's sweatshirt heart.gif , and my peach 'round the house' shorts...

Yeah, real attractive... ph34r.gif

Wouldn't this be called the "Threads Thread?"

I got grey cords and a red/green golf shirt on. I am sitting in an office and NOT on the golf course.

right now since I havent takena shower yet Im waering my PE shorts from my freshman year (2 years ago) and a sports illustrated T-Shirt i got for subscribing to them. Boxers too of course.

seersucker short sleeve shirt (pink white green pinstripes)

pink tank underneath

olive pants

sneakers (pink white reeboks) (which I usually don't wear to work, but I am today!)

pair of khaki pants and a long sleeve gray shirt. Yeah, it's hot outside, but our AC at work I'd swear dips below freezing.

Currently, I'm wearing a polo shirt and khakis because I'm at work, but in a couple of hours, I'm heading off to the Rush show, so I will be changing into some jeans and my Farewell To Kings t-shirt! 1022.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 9 2008, 01:35 PM)
Currently, I'm wearing a polo shirt and khakis because I'm at work, but in a couple of hours, I'm heading off to the Rush show, so I will be changing into some jeans and my Farewell To Kings t-shirt! 1022.gif

It's been cancelled due to bad weather. Sorry. sad.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 9 2008, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 9 2008, 01:35 PM)
Currently, I'm wearing a polo shirt and khakis because I'm at work, but in a couple of hours, I'm heading off to the Rush show, so I will be changing into some jeans and my Farewell To Kings t-shirt!  1022.gif

It's been cancelled due to bad weather. Sorry. sad.gif

wink.gif

Riggggghhhht. laugh.gif

My Fish t-shirt biggrin.gif and dark grey jeans (the same ones as in my profile pic)

If it stays warm like this, I might wear my Rush S&A top cool.gif

A light blue and white vertical pin-striped dress. Looks a lot like a nurses dress! It has this cute little frilly thing happening in the front. Stockings, kitten heels, glasses.

An old black and white Dokken baseball shirt from 1986 (yes it still fits me, and it's super comfortable), plus black addidas track pants and bare feet, my hair's all over the place, I've not shaved, hmmmm a normal day in the treeduck universe...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 9 2008, 11:51 AM)
Me: "city shorts" (like cropped pants) in black. White/pinstripe sleeveless blouse. Green sandally heels.

(tick breathes heavy)

rofl3.gif

unsure.gif

spit6ph.gif

atickhum.gif music.gif