You know you are not a Rush fan when...

Alex

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Jul 21 2008, 01:18 AM)
...when you wrote this article: http://www.barrettchase.com/2006/03/i_hate_rush.html

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

from the comments on that article...

Posted by: TIm | April 30, 2007 1:11 PM

Rush is by far the worst f***ing group ever!!!! Anybody that likes Subdivisions or Tom Sawyer is a f***ing retard!!! Geddy LEE is a f***ing

HOMO!!!!!

f**k you Rush you over played and most overrated band ever!!!!!

WTF! i officially hate that bastard! it makes me sick to even look at it...the f*u*c*ker! HA! rush overrated my a*s*s! they're like the most underrated! just i better stop now imma pop a blood vessel....

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 23 2008, 07:44 AM)
...when you wrote this article: http://www.barrettchase.com/2006/03/i_hate_rush.html

062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

Rush is by far the worst f***ing group ever!!!! Anybody that likes Subdivisions or Tom Sawyer is a f***ing retard!!! Geddy LEE is a f***ing

HOMO!!!!!

WTF! i officially hate that bastard! it makes me sick to even look at it...the f*u*c*ker! HA! rush overrated my a*s*s! they're like the most underrated! just i better stop now imma pop a blood vessel....

Well, you know what they say about those who accuse.. wink.gif

Seriously, don't waste your energy getting worked up about it - that's what they're trying to make you do... eyesre4.gif

hug2.gif

Personally, it just makes me laugh.. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 23 2008, 07:39 AM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 23 2008, 07:44 AM)

062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

HOMO!!!!!

Well, you know what they say about those who accuse.. wink.gif

Seriously, don't waste your energy getting worked up about it - that's what they're trying to make you do... eyesre4.gif

hug2.gif

Personally, it just makes me laugh.. laugh.gif

That was more.......funny than frustrating, I agree. Aparently he judged 2.gif with just 2112. That just proves his ignorance.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Aug 5 2008, 02:04 AM)
When you say that you like the lyrics to YYZ. wacko.gif

Seriously, someone said that to me! fing.gif Maybe he was Brazilian...

Or got mixed up with another song.. laugh.gif Of course, if you're a Rush fan that wouldn't happen. wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (trick_and_secret @ Aug 17 2008, 05:05 AM)
You know you're not a Rush fan when you answer the question "Why are we here?" with anything except "Because we're here."

laugh.gif

Why are we here? "Uh....cause we like it here? unsure.gif " laugh.gif

yeah, TAK don't get worked up about that idiot on the Rush haters forum. I mean, we can see what an intelligent, thoughful argument he presents, right? sarcasm.gif

true one, from a friend - "that song that goes, 'it's more than a feeling...I see my MaryAnne walking away', is that Rush?"

overheard when leaving a Rush concert-

She: I liked that part when Geddy did [blah blah, don't recall exactly what she was talking about].

He: That was Alex.

She: Oh, oh yeah, I mean, Alex.

Just the other day I was wearing a MP t-shirt. I was getting some ice cream at a local stand and this late-middle aged woman working there says, "Oh, that's a nice shirt! Rush!" She couldn't see the "Moving Pictures Tour 1981" part of the shirt and she looked sort of puzzled too, so I'm pretty sure she thought it had something to do with Limbaugh. Wonder what she made of the Man & Star?

You're not a fan when you hear someone mention them and say, "oh, that 70s band, are they still around??"

...when you're a writer/reviewer and you can't see past 1976-77 and sum up their whole career by that time period (including the apparently obligatory mention of Ayn Rand and sci-fi)...STILL!!!

banghead.gif

QUOTE (rnrgal @ Sep 6 2008, 12:58 PM)

Just the other day I was wearing a MP t-shirt. I was getting some ice cream at a local stand and this late-middle aged woman working there says, "Oh, that's a nice shirt! Rush!" She couldn't see the "Moving Pictures Tour 1981" part of the shirt and she looked sort of puzzled too, so I'm pretty sure she thought it had something to do with Limbaugh. Wonder what she made of the Man & Star?

I have that same shirt!