Age and Sex Poll

RushRevisited

What category describes your age and gender?  

1299 members have voted

1. 1. What category describes your age and gender?

• < 18 Years Old, Female
    • < 18 Years Old, Male
    • 18-25 Years Old, Female
    • 18-25 Years Old, Male
    • 26-35 Years Old, Female
    • 26-35 Years Old, Male
    • 36-45 Years Old, Female
    • 36-45 Years Old, Male
    • 46-55 Years Old, Female
    • 46-55 Years Old, Male
    • > 55 Years Old, Female
    • > 55 Years Old, Male

Well I am in the majority which is males 36-45, not surprising considering when Rush evolved. But kudos to all Rush fans and especially to those younger fans and the fans of the fairer sex. It's so refreshing to see that there really are female Rush fans. I was beginning to think that was impossible. I never could get any girlfriends into Rush. Oh, well, their loss I have always thought.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Nov 10 2004, 02:59 PM)
It's so refreshing to see that there really are female Rush fans. I was beginning to think that was impossible.

Yes, we really DO exist! And yes, I drool copious amounts over a certain drummer. HOWEVER...I also know the lyrics, much to the amazement of the guys sitting near me at the shows this summer.

smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 10 2004, 09:47 PM)
It's so refreshing to see that there really are female Rush fans. I was beginning to think that was impossible.

Yes, we really DO exist! And yes, I drool copious amounts over a certain drummer. HOWEVER...I also know the lyrics, much to the amazement of the guys sitting near me at the shows this summer.

smile.gif

GhostGirl, you've just stated exactly why I don't understand why more females are not into Rush. The lyrics. The words. It's basically a proven fact that women are better communicaters than men and I for one agree. Some things just are the way they are and chauvinists and feminists can argue all day long about it but it doesn't change the underlying truth ( green ;-) sorry couldn't resist.

And as for the physical/mental attraction, that's an added bonus isn't it? For me, being a guy, the comparison would be Joan Osbourne. I like her songs (though she has a number of co-writers) and she's what I like to call "all-woman". She's just a turn-on for me.

QUOTE (slash29 @ Oct 25 2004, 10:32 PM)
haha i am 17 and a male! ooo....only..umm...10 months and 1 week until i am 18! alright AlexFinal.gif

I'm 17 too! and i'm also 10 months away from being 18!!! woot! trink39.gif

smile.gif

I am always amazed when I sit near you Michelle ... at a concert or not wub.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Nov 13 2004, 05:48 PM)

smile.gif

I am always amazed when I sit near you Michelle ... at a concert or not wub.gif

Awwww...

Furious blushing here.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 28 2004, 05:57 PM)
I'll be 30 in April, and I have sex as often as I can.

Now you just need to try it with someone else. Rosey Palm wants a rest. laugh.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 28 2004, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 28 2004, 05:57 PM)
I'll be 30 in April, and I have sex as often as I can.

Now you just need to try it with someone else. Rosey Palm wants a rest. laugh.gif

So does your....

Nevermind.

smile.gif

Hey! There's a teenage girl in this forum!!! Very awesome...

I'm a 15... can you not guess my gender? I mean... only a male would say something like that! ^