why does rush have roasting chickens on stage?

~RUSH~

because they get hungry

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ May 17 2008, 08:28 AM)
For the same reason they had washers and dryers on stage during the VT tour...it's just a stage prop.

Are you going to a show? 2.gif

whadaya mean "just a stage prop" ???

on VT& R30 , all the boys laundry was done on stage every night, and on S&A, they where cooking the chickens later to be used as chicken in the boy's traditional Chicken noodle soup before each concert

QUOTE (~RUSH~ @ May 17 2008, 10:21 AM)
ahaha any one know

Because there delicious and high in protein. atickhum.gif music.gif

Because they needed to have the stage hands have some other responsibility besides getting the band ready to play. Why not let them cook for the crew? They have to get the chicken going during the show or else it would not be ready for the guys to eat.

QUOTE (~RUSH~ @ May 17 2008, 10:21 AM)
ahaha any one know

I believe I read something about this somewhere. It turns out Geddy doesn't have as big a wall of amps like Al because he likes to play through the house system, or something like that. Geddy's side looked bare compared to Al's, so they filled it in with some dryers or rotisseries

QUOTE (Fish Stick15 @ May 17 2008, 10:07 PM)
Alex has his amps on one side of the stage so they needed something to like even it out. Why they picked chicken cookers i dont know...

you're just mad that they didn't consult the Gorton's fisherman.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 17 2008, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (Fish Stick15 @ May 17 2008, 10:07 PM)
Alex has his amps on one side of the stage so they needed something to like even it out. Why they picked chicken cookers i dont know...

you're just mad that they didn't consult the Gorton's fisherman.

In two posts i have contributed nothing to this thread. And yet:

laugh.gif

The people in the first 3 rows get to feast on chicken after the show with the band... it was a great time gnawing on a chicken leg across the table with Neil, Alex, and Geddy! laugh.gif

nope.

it is an optical counterweight to the amplifier section on the left side of the stage,geddy told in a german magazine`s interview.some kind of nonsense thing........

Archived