BEST ALBUM COVER

DigitalMan1001

A Farewell To Kings (improperly capitalized)

Hey Newbie! Welcome to the Rush Forum! Perhaps one day you can have my "crown."

I have been improperly capitalizing lots of stuff on here for 11 FUCKKING YEARS!

So! On that note let me do it for you.....

"A FAREWELL TO KINGS!"

I have been improperly capitalizing lots of stuff on here for 11 FUCKKING YEARS!

"A FAREWELL TO KINGS!"

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1350803/i/478265_395786203830840_1649517372_o_ezr.jpg

Best: 1. Moving Pictures 2. Permanent Waves

Worst: EASY-Counterparts.

Such a great album musically, couldn't they have come up with something a little more elaborate than a drawing of a screw and a bolt?

Honorable Mention goes to Hemispheres, as I'm just not that excited about looking at a naked dude's muffin ass

Counterparts,if not the best, is at least the most descriptive of what you were about to get when you purchased it....you can't say you weren't warned.

• Like 1

Just another high quality and unique aspect of the band, the covers essential and highly distinctive, could make an argument for 4 or 5 of them but you open up that gatefold Hemispheres album and it's still a breathtaking work of art

Rush has really had some great covers, but my favorite would probably be Moving Pictures.

There's a lot of good ones but the one really bad one is Counterparts. It also happens to be one of my favorite musically.

I get the back to basics theme of the screw and bolt but sure think they could have put a liftle more into the concept

Rush has really had some great covers, but my favorite would probably be Moving Pictures.

There's a lot of good ones but the one really bad one is Counterparts. It also happens to be one of my favorite musically.

I get the back to basics theme of the screw and bolt but sure think they could have put a liftle more into the concept

nut and bolt, Mr. Handyman. ;)

"A FAREWELL TO KINGS!"

Dude. No one else wants to wear that thing. Probably has some unpronounceable disease. ;)

Edited by Digital Dad