Tell everyone you know to sign this petition

Stormtron

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Apr 7 2008, 10:59 AM)
http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/06/uwe-bo...ion-signatures/

For the love of god! laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Uwe Boll responds! Adult language warning!

This guy is a real piece of...work. His next film, 'Postal', is based on a video game that is universally reviled because of it's downright sociopathic content.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 9 2008, 09:36 AM)
Uwe Boll responds! Adult language warning!

This guy is a real piece of...work. His next film, 'Postal', is based on a video game that is universally reviled because of it's downright sociopathic content.

OMFG!!!! rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

He HAS to be a gimmick...I mean him, as in his life, his personality, this whole persona. He's a crazy guy with a ton of money (speculated to be Nazi gold, LOL) that finances all of his terrible films from his own pocket. I'm starting to wonder if there is a genius behind this and it's really the worst/best joke of all-time.

I'm not joking when I say I believe House of the Dead to be the worst film ever made. He might top it with Far Cry though. You know how they can pretty much make any movie look cool from the trailer? Far Cry's trailer looks like something SciFi wouldn't even show at 2 AM on Saturday night.

I remember we were discussing Boll in here a couple of years ago, someone posted "Uwe Boll sucks at life"! I still laugh every time I think of that. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 9 2008, 09:48 PM)
I remember we were discussing Boll in here a couple of years ago, someone posted "Uwe Boll sucks at life"! I still laugh every time I think of that. laugh.gif

Hah, found it! It was our good friend Storm Shadow that delivered that immortal line! laugh.gif Check it out!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 9 2008, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 9 2008, 09:48 PM)
I remember we were discussing Boll in here a couple of years ago, someone posted "Uwe Boll sucks at life"! I still laugh every time I think of that.  laugh.gif

Hah, found it! It was our good friend Storm Shadow that delivered that immortal line! laugh.gif Check it out!

Bahaha, I was ripping on Uwe AND SciFi back then too. Thanks for being eternally shitty guys! applaudit.gif