Since I can't get a Lifeson sig 355...

_pete_

Thanks guys!

Rushfan, you can play it whenever you want. You just have to come up here to do it!

Since I finished it up last night around midnight I couldn't crank it.

Well, I just did and holy bejeebus!! This thing sounds sooo much better. It literally sounds like a blanket was taken off of it. The Tonerider pickups are just flat out awesome. I've always bought Duncans but I'm done with them now. These are more articulate and seem to have more of a full frequency range. They still sound clear with distortion. No muddiness at all. Clean sounds are much better also.

I have the Tonerider Generator set in my Epi Les Paul and these in the Sheraton. I have Gibson 57 Classics in my other Les Paul and I just may rip them out in favor of the Tonerider Rocksong set.

Here's where to get them:

http://rhfactorguitars.mybisi.com/

I'm gonna have to put the Duncan Seth Lover up on Ebay now. I also have a chrome red Strat body to put on there too. It's Floyd routed and routed for a Gibson toggle like Alex's red Strat. If anyone here wants it, PM me before it goes to Ebay tomorrow.

In fact, if someone here wants to buy it, I'll throw in a mirrored pickguard to help get it started.

Here's what it looks like:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/pete2112/My%20Guitars/DSCN2271.jpg

QUOTE (_pete_ @ Apr 5 2008, 01:21 PM)
This thing sounds sooo much better. It literally sounds like a blanket was taken off of it. The Tonerider pickups are just flat out awesome. I've always bought Duncans but I'm done with them now. These are more articulate and seem to have more of a full frequency range. They still sound clear with distortion. No muddiness at all. Clean sounds are much better also.

I have the Tonerider Generator set in my Epi Les Paul and these in the Sheraton. I have Gibson 57 Classics in my other Les Paul and I just may rip them out in favor of the Tonerider Rocksong set.

Here's where to get them:
http://rhfactorguitars.mybisi.com/

I too have been a Duncan user for years. I swear by the JB in the bridge and the '59 in the neck. I even have a JB Jr. in my Strat. But someday in the near future I'm going to build a guitar and I will definitely look into the Toneriders.

looks cool Pete.

I noticed that in some of the pics you can see most of your home address on a shipping label. Not sure if you wanted to post that or not just an FYI. You obviously have more than just playing talent, you're also pretty damn good at mods. I would be pterified to start taking apart my guitars.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 5 2008, 12:55 PM)
looks cool Pete.
I noticed that in some of the pics you can see most of your home address on a shipping label.  Not sure if you wanted to post that or not just an FYI.

Yikes, I didn't notice that.

I'll have to go back and photoshop that out of there.

EDIT- All fixed, thanks!

Edited by _pete_

QUOTE (_pete_ @ Apr 5 2008, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 5 2008, 12:55 PM)
looks cool Pete.
I noticed that in some of the pics you can see most of your home address on a shipping label.  Not sure if you wanted to post that or not just an FYI.

Yikes, I didn't notice that.

I'll have to go back and photoshop that out of there.

EDIT- All fixed, thanks!

no problem. the last thing you need is for someone to stop by and "borrow" your stuff.

Very well done. I don't even play guitar all that much, yet even I lust over the alex's es335. Smart move keeping that $3000+ in your pocket.

...Now if only I could turn my Ibanez into a Ric....

QUOTE (mfratt @ Apr 7 2008, 08:53 PM)
Very well done. I don't even play guitar all that much, yet even I lust over the alex's es335. Smart move keeping that $3000+ in your pocket.

...Now if only I could turn my Ibanez into a Ric....

Good luck with that. laugh.gif

Thanks all!

I located the correct bridge for a really good price. I should have it in a few weeks and this thing will be done.

If anybody ever sees a gold Varitone dial plate anywhere, let me know.

Everytime you pick up that guitar, you'll have a pride that none of the folks who went out and bought one will ever know.

Very, very cool! trink39.gif