Favourite Family Guy Quotes/Passages

TheRocinanteKid

Here's a few clips I found that are AWESOME!!

The Madness of Peter and Meg Griffin

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the next new episode is next week, so until then I'll leave a few quotes with y'all - from the episode "Don't Make Me Over".

Meg: Mom, Dad, am I ugly?

Lois: Of course not!

Peter: Yeah, where'd you get a crazy idea like that?

Meg: Craig Hoffman.

Peter: Craig Hoffman said that? Well, he's a swell kid, you might be ugly

*Meg runs off crying*

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 24 2008, 12:01 PM)
I think that the next new episode is next week, so until then I'll leave a few quotes with y'all - from the episode "Don't Make Me Over".

Meg: Mom, Dad, am I ugly?

Lois: Of course not!

Peter: Yeah, where'd you get a crazy idea like that?

Meg: Craig Hoffman.

Peter: Craig Hoffman said that? Well, he's a swell kid, you might be ugly

*Meg runs off crying*

I love that episode biggrin.gif

Did I freakin' stutter? I said "More Skittles!" tongue.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Dec 31 2008, 01:17 PM)
Brian to the 18 year old Lois as she gets out of the pool: "I'd eat your poop". laugh.gif

He said something very different on the uncensored version.

Brian: I would wham my oingo boingo into your velvet underground.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:39 PM)
Brian to the 18 year old Lois as she gets out of the pool: "I'd eat your poop".    laugh.gif

My wife has bought me just about every season on DVD, and I found out really early that I can't have the kids around when I'm watching the DVDs. Wow! laugh.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Dec 17 2008, 03:44 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is8EcQkhxUc&NR=1

dumb girl

Jillian is Brian's typical girlfriend..... beautiful, yet dumb. How they stayed together for so long is beyond me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Dec 31 2008, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:39 PM)
Brian to the 18 year old Lois as she gets out of the pool: "I'd eat your poop".    laugh.gif

My wife has bought me just about every season on DVD, and I found out really early that I can't have the kids around when I'm watching the DVDs. Wow! laugh.gif

Yeah, they also "un-bleep" all of the words. Peter was talking about some girl in playboy, and said something along the lines of "Yeah, she's naked, but who gives a shit?" That's why they put the warning on the DVD. laugh.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Jan 2 2009, 02:48 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDrLdfgx3CQ
Brians son

I love what he does to Meg later.

Peter: He made her watch the other 178 hours of Monty Python that are neither funny nor memorable.

Meg: I'm a girl! I don't even like the good Monty Python!

Brians son

I clicked on that hoping for a laugh, unfortunately it didn't happen. I honestly don't mean to be an ass, but 'Family Guy' just isn't funny anymore. It was funny up until it was cancelled but since they've brought it back it seems like McFarlane just isn't trying anymore. Something has happened to his brain.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 12 2009, 03:01 PM)
Brians son

I clicked on that hoping for a laugh, unfortunately it didn't happen. I honestly don't mean to be an ass, but 'Family Guy' just isn't funny anymore. It was funny up until it was cancelled but since they've brought it back it seems like McFarlane just isn't trying anymore. Something has happened to his brain.

Is this one any better? not sure how old it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqolwZoj8RA&feature=related

Stewie: We're gonna be the biggest thing since Edison harnessed electricity.\

FLASHBACK

Poor Guy: Look at Edison over there with his damn electricity.

Hey Edison how bout sharing some of those light bulbs huh?!

Edison: Hey figure it out for yourself man.

Poor Guy: We're freezing our asses off over here!

Edison: How do you think I feel? You get to look at my great house I have to look at that dark thing. What is that a candle over there oh thats preety sweet.

Poor Guy: Yeah its a candle we're freezing over here, no one in my family has taken a bath in a month! We stink it stinks over here you jerk!

Edison: I can't here you over my central heating.

Poor Guy: Why don't you go to hell Edison.

Edison: Hey bite me man. Hey you guys seen the office. Oh no guess you haven't cause you don't have a tv.

Poor Guy: Hey why don't i come over there and kick your ass.

Edison: Ohhh yeah come on over.(Goes back into his house and plays Foxy Lady)

How has ollie not been mentioned yet

Diane: Quahog is suffering from its worst heat wave ever.

Tom: That's right Diane. We now go live to Ollie Williams. How are you betting the heat Ollie?

Ollie:Swimminghole!

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 14 2009, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (AnalogKid15 @ Jan 14 2009, 10:48 PM)
How has ollie not been mentioned yet

"It's raining sideways!" tongue.gif

Who wants this dog?http://ordorica.org/galleries/index/ollie_williams.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 12 2009, 05:01 PM)
Brians son

goodpost.gif

Absolutely 100% agree with Jack here.

I keep watching Family Guy every week hoping to find some really great episodes, but it hasn't happened in quite a few seasons now.

I find with every season, it's getting significantly worse, and I go through most of the episodes without cracking a smile. That sucks, when I think of how the first seasons made me laugh uncontrolably.

I've been on a real SIMPSONS binge lately...and I can honestly say that even Family Guy's best material barely stands up to the Simpsons' best. People can criticize the Simpsons for 'going on to long', but the fact is, during their top seasons, they were able to create constantly hillarious episodes without ever really pushing the envelope.

Family Guy loves to constantly push the envelope as far as they possibly can, and yet, it always seems to backfire. Don't get me wrong, I still like watching FG. I just think they've already gone stale, as sad as it is to say it.

Brians son

Most of the people who frequent this thread know I'm a big fan of FG. While I can't agree with you about there being no humor these days, I will agree with you when you say something has happened to Seth. Yes, there's humor in the new episodes, but that seems like it's all. The well-made episodes are better than the ones with nothing but jokes IMO, i.e. there are more great episodes pre-cancellation than post-cancellation. I love seasons 1-3, and like season 4, which seemed like a bridge between the old and the new, but when they just forget all of the old stuff (see most newer episodes), it's just not the same. Yes, there are some all-around great episodes post-cancellation (a lot of season 4, the Stewie kills Lois/Lois kills Stewie episodes, Stewie's untold story, the season 5 finale, blue harvest, and the season 6 opener and finale), but these are a minority. The opener for this season (7, if you're keeping count) was weak, and American Dad's season premeire was absolutely great. As a matter of fact, this season, there have been more great American Dad! episodes than Family Guy episodes. I don't know if Seth is having trouble writing FG episodes and has a plethora of ideas for American Dad, or something else, but I'm worried for Family Guy. They've got to raise the IQ level a little while keeping the humor. I prefer a well-built episodes with humorous and clever cutaways than a 20-minute series of totally unrelated cutaways, with a storyline in the background. Maybe it's just me, or maybe there are a lot of people who agree with me that I don't know of, but I don't want to have to say "Old Family Guy good, new Family Guy bad" when I describe Family Guy's episodes.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jan 16 2009, 10:16 AM)
Brians son

goodpost.gif

Absolutely 100% agree with Jack here.

I keep watching Family Guy every week hoping to find some really great episodes, but it hasn't happened in quite a few seasons now.

I find with every season, it's getting significantly worse, and I go through most of the episodes without cracking a smile. That sucks, when I think of how the first seasons made me laugh uncontrolably.

I've been on a real SIMPSONS binge lately...and I can honestly say that even Family Guy's best material barely stands up to the Simpsons' best. People can criticize the Simpsons for 'going on to long', but the fact is, during their top seasons, they were able to create constantly hillarious episodes without ever really pushing the envelope.

Family Guy loves to constantly push the envelope as far as they possibly can, and yet, it always seems to backfire. Don't get me wrong, I still like watching FG. I just think they've already gone stale, as sad as it is to say it.

Y'know, I kinda agree with you. I watched the new episode of Simpsons last night, and I was laughing my ass off. It was EPIC! The American Dad episode was pretty good, whereas Family Guy was the one show not to have a new episode up. I hope Seth got some great ideas over the holidays, because Family Guy needs to come back with a bang.