Opinions please

Sounds good.

I'm listening to Spirit right now. I like the Pink Floyd vibe it has. My opinion is that the bass part is a little busy compared to the other instruments. I like your tone and I can definitely hear the Geddy influence in your playing. The chord change at about 3:00 is a little jarring to the ear.

Hope I'm not overly critical - if I didn't like it I wouldn't have said anything.

Keep up the good work!

trink39.gif

Many thanx sir,i appreciate the link with pink floyd...

Spirit is still under construction . So it's not finished yet!!!

For me its easier to play bass, maybe that's why its a little charged compared to the guitar track,

wich i'm not that good at tongue.gif

Ok, after messing around with it, I finally got it to work. My popup blocker was causing havok.

I enjoyed listening to it. Nice and moody stuff. I also head some Pink Floyd influence. Some of the bass lines reminded me of Chris Squire of Yes. Keep it flowing.

bekloppt.gif thank you cowtothesky, Chris squire is such a very good baseman, I really like

the way he is sort of floating over the mix, and be sure i'll keep working on music projects 1022.gif

By the way cowtothesky,i'm on your Myspace site, You're kind of freakin good man, love your overall

sound and song structure, hope to be that good someday, Is this real drum or drumloops?

Wich programs did you use?

unsure.gif

Keep rocking man 1022.gif

QUOTE (witch hunt @ Mar 13 2008, 11:00 PM)
By the way cowtothesky,i'm on your Myspace site, You're kind of freakin good man, love your overall
sound and song structure, hope to be that good someday, Is this real drum or drumloops?

unsure.gif

Thanks for that. I sequence the drums on my synth, but it isn't really loops. I had to program each measure, change it up to make it sound somewhat like a real drummer, and piece it together. It gets to be a pain in the ass on those syncopated rhythms and odd time changes. I wish I had a good drummer who lived close by. It would be much easier smile.gif. I plan on putting more stuff up soon. I'll post something here when I do. Keep all of us posted on your new material as well!

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Mar 14 2008, 01:21 AM)

unsure.gif

Thanks for that. I sequence the drums on my synth, but it isn't really loops. I had to program each measure, change it up to make it sound somewhat like a real drummer, and piece it together. It gets to be a pain in the ass on those syncopated rhythms and odd time changes. I wish I had a good drummer who lived close by. It would be much easier smile.gif. I plan on putting more stuff up soon. I'll post something here when I do. Keep all of us posted on your new material as well!

wacko.gif all on your keyboard? you are very patient!

can't wait to ear you're new work!! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Mar 14 2008, 12:21 AM)

unsure.gif

You use Logic?

QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 14 2008, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Mar 14 2008, 12:21 AM)

unsure.gif

You use Logic?

No, I haven't moved to true computer digital recording yet. Still using an old Roland VS-880 hardware. I will be upgrading in the next few months though. I am beginning to look around and see what the best recording way to go will be for under $1,000. I will be putting most of my money into upgrading the synthesizer, but want to get something a lot easier to work with when laying it down digitally.

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ Mar 17 2008, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (witch hunt @ Mar 17 2008, 06:13 PM)
enable your pop-up blocker

ph34r.gif

i did.....still not workin...

just what should i search for...im really interested in hearing this stuff

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

cool.gif hum when you click on the link above,you see my big french-head with a cap on it?

In the middle of the screen there is a list, click on the play button at the right of

the songs name.

if not

comp26.gif

QUOTE (witch hunt @ Mar 17 2008, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ Mar 17 2008, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (witch hunt @ Mar 17 2008, 06:13 PM)
enable your pop-up blocker

ph34r.gif

i did.....still not workin...

just what should i search for...im really interested in hearing this stuff

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

cool.gif hum when you click on the link above,you see my big french-head with a cap on it?

In the middle of the screen there is a list, click on the play button at the right of

the songs name.

if not

comp26.gif

still not working....tried it on 2 computers too.....can u just tell me what to serach for?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif