Haha @ this picture of Neil

Stormtron

Sorry if this has been posted before, but.....

http://a412.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_c38bedca7c32cc5374e1136bf34f440b.jpg

I've never seen him smile that big before. laugh.gif

(Buddy Rich's grandson on the left, BTW)

I cannot ever understand all the obsession with Neil's smiling or lack thereof. Have any of you ever seen him interviewed? He can barely stop smiling while he's talking. It's a neat picture but there's just nothing unusual about him smiling. It's like some kind of urban myth that people keep repeating in defiance of the facts.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Mar 7 2008, 10:46 PM)
I cannot ever understand all the obsession with Neil's smiling or lack thereof. Have any of you ever seen him interviewed? He can barely stop smiling while he's talking. It's a neat picture but there's just nothing unusual about him smiling. It's like some kind of urban myth that people keep repeating in defiance of the facts.

This was a "bored at ten o'clock, I'm supposed to be packing for a trip, but I don't feel like it, let's waste time on TRF" post. Don't take it so seriously.

This was a "bored at ten o'clock, I'm supposed to be packing for a trip, but I don't feel like it, let's waste time on TRF" post. Don't take it so seriously.

I understand, I didn't mean to single you out but there is a general perception that Neil always is grumpy. If people paid attention they'd find it's just not true. Nothing wrong with wasting time on the forum, I do it all the time.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Mar 8 2008, 12:02 AM)

I understand, I didn't mean to single you out but there is a general perception that Neil always is grumpy. If people paid attention they'd find it's just not true. Nothing wrong with wasting time on the forum, I do it all the time.

S'all good. laugh.gif I don't think Neil's grumpy either. Look at him, he's a teddy bear.

Archived