Famous Rush Fans

snowdogged

On 9/30/2022 at 4:37 PM, JohnRogers said:

6vb6wq.jpg

Tuesday, Bret Baier was asked what was his favorite RUSH album and song. Que lame answer, Moving Pictures and Tom Sawyer.

21 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

What do I keep seeing Lars Ulrich being questioned about filling in for Neil Peart in my feed?

Because the end is nigh and it's a sign one of the seven seals has been broken? 

• Haha 2

On 12/8/2022 at 5:49 AM, JohnRogers said:

Tuesday, Bret Baier was asked what was his favorite RUSH album and song. Que lame answer, Moving Pictures and Tom Sawyer.

It's like those Hillary/Bernie memes where Hillary just knows the hits and Bernie knows the deep cuts.

I actually saw a photo of Samara Weaving in my Instagram feed wearing a Rush tee.  And they say hot chicks don't listen to them. :laugh:

I0cWGM8.gif

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 8:01 PM, invisible airwave said:

It's like those Hillary/Bernie memes where Hillary just knows the hits and Bernie knows the deep cuts.

I actually saw a photo of Samara Weaving in my Instagram feed wearing a Rush tee.  And they say hot chicks don't listen to them. :laugh:

I0cWGM8.gif

Hot chicks??

4 hours ago, Rod in Toronto said:

This guy is a famous YouTuber who does tons of great interviews, and is a massive Rush fan:

I agree! The interviewer is the best!  (You are being too modest,  Rob!)  You guys should listen, Rod's interviews are excellent! 

• Like 1