Breaking Bad

ReRushed

He stated in an interview that he made the show in such a way that we're supposed to sympathize and root for him past the point where it's logical. Meaning if he had dropped us into season 3 we'd hate hate him but the show stops us from doing that because we were with him all the way.

I probably went over this before, but I'm sickened the comments I see on Breaking Bad's facebook page

"I wish we still had Breaking Bad"

"I wish I could have my memory erased so I could watch the show all over again!"

"When's season 6?"

"I keep wishing it was all a dream Walter had while in chemo"

Right, the show's a masterpiece solely for the thrill... :sarcasm: And yes, that last one is an actual quote. These comments usually come from the same people who prefer Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead as well... Am I surprised? No, no I'm not...

Edited by Mr. IsNot

I probably went over this before, but I'm sickened the comments I see on Breaking Bad's facebook page

"I wish I could have my memory erased so I could watch the show all over again!"

"When's season 6?"

Right, the show's a masterpiece solely for the thrill... :sarcasm: And yes, that last one is an actual quote. These comments usually come from the same people who prefer Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead as well... Am I surprised? No, no I'm not...

Game of Thrones is pretty good still, but Walking Dead is terrible. I have no idea why it is more popular than Breaking Bad

"When's season 6?"

Game of Thrones is pretty good still, but Walking Dead is terrible. I have no idea why it is more popular than Breaking Bad

The comic book of Walking Dead is fantastic. I don't understand why the show took off at all -- the characters are idiots and the writing is horrendous. The only thing they seem to have in common are the characters and the first episode is pretty close to the first issue.

I should try Game of Thrones one day, but fantasy isn't exactly my cup of tea.

I have no idea how you guys have memorized the episode names. I barely remember the episode names to Firefly.

I have officially gotten my entire family hooked on this show. There's so much "I'm sorry I called it a stupid show about a low life drug dealer OMG ITS AMAZING" going around. The hardest part is making sure I don't spoil anything for them while discussing the show. I always have to look things up on the internet to make sure they've seen it.

• Like 1