Breaking Bad

ReRushed

I was about to watch the final episode of season 2 but now that you've pointed out that massive plothole I think I am done with this show. I can't watch any shows that are this horrible.

Vince is a genius and the cast is great. If you give up on the show it's your loss...

I was about to watch the final episode of season 2 but now that you've pointed out that massive plothole I think I am done with this show. I can't watch any shows that are this horrible.

Vince is a genius and the cast is great. If you give up on the show it's your loss...

That was complete sarcasm. I'm done season 2, I'll start season 3 tomorrow.

That was complete sarcasm. I'm done season 2, I'll start season 3 tomorrow.

I know, I deliberately misinterpreted your post as much as you did mine is all.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke. Anyone who's seen the last episode I think will be in complete agreement that it's over. Edited by USB Connector

I'm pretty sure it was a joke. Anyone who's seen the last episode I think will be in complete agreement that it's over.

Yeah, I was only kidding. I totally forgot that I made this post and just remembered now.(Sorry Rodrigo, it's just my need to excercise the asshole part of myself once in a while. :D )

What I want to know is...When does Better Call Saul start?

Maybe you'd better call saul and ask him. :P

My guess is that we'll see an announcement for it in the summer and it will air in fall.

• Like 1

Yeah, the expansion was explicated. Walt held up a city of the map and told Jesse "This is all territory we're not utilizing. We need to do something about it" or something like that.

Anyone recall this from any episode, or was it edited in (this is a parody video, after all)? I'm talking about the specific moment where the spikes cut the tires of the RV, I know that Hank watching and the RV crash are edited from other episodes...

I'm guessing it's not a scene from the actual show, but I could just not remember it. It seems like I would remember all the ensuing consequences of the event though, the show's great at that. That's another comlpiment I'l offer this show: I recently started watching "Six Feet Under" a show that's supposedly great... Holy hell, maybe it's just because I was spoiled by Breaking Bad, but this Six Feet Under show has little to no redeeming qualities, don't even get me started.

Breaking Bad isn't stupid. There doesn't have to be in-your-face action or controversy in every episode, and not all the conversations the characters have spoonfeed you whatever it is they're thinking. The same cannot be said about Six Feet Under...

Since I lack the dough to buy the complete series blu-ray barrel I finally managed to track down "No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad" (from a certain swashbuckling website)...WOW. I recommend watching it one way or another...excellent behind-the-scenes documentary...very emotional. Really ties the final season together when you look at it from that standpoint. I've said it many times...we may never see another series as compelling and addictive as Breaking Bad.

"One Minute was excellent".. but you still have "Half Measure" and "Full Measure" to watch....

I just watched Half Measure and Full Measure and I'm glad that I'm watching on Netflix and not on T.V. I don't think I could handle waiting over a year to find out what happpens next. I'm going to go watch it right now.

The box set has the extended edition of the pilot episode. Apparently Walt has a nobel prize. I'm glad they cut it because it really makes no sense that he could only land a job in high school education.
  • Like 1

I just started watching this on Netflicks. I've only finished the first two seasons so I'm refraining from reading this thread until I'm finished with all of them.

Interesting premise. But I'm having a hard time sympathizing with the main character. (Maybe I'm not supposed to.)

I just started watching this on Netflicks. I've only finished the first two seasons so I'm refraining from reading this thread until I'm finished with all of them.

Interesting premise. But I'm having a hard time sympathizing with the main character. (Maybe I'm not supposed to.)

You're not meant to sympathize with Walter White as the show goes on. I found myself sympathizing more and more with Jesse as it went on.