Breaking Bad

ReRushed

So I started watching this on Netflix about a month ago. I just finished season 4 last night. I'm getting worried because Netflix doesn't have all of season 5 so I may go into withdrawals when I run out of episodes without finishing the series. :(

So I started watching this on Netflix about a month ago. I just finished season 4 last night. I'm getting worried because Netflix doesn't have all of season 5 so I may go into withdrawals when I run out of episodes without finishing the series. :(

Amazon video would likely have the last chunk for about $16. Or you can buy it on DVD. Or, just look around on the internet ;)

Amazon video would likely have the last chunk for about $16. Or you can buy it on DVD. Or, just look around on the internet ;)

I finished all that Netflicks had over the weekend. (up to episode 8) We were going to try to find it on the internet but we found out that Netflicks is getting the rest of season five in February so I think I can wait.

Are there that many people who buy it? As much as I like it, I don't think I want to watch it again.

I finished all that Netflicks had over the weekend. (up to episode 8) We were going to try to find it on the internet but we found out that Netflicks is getting the rest of season five in February so I think I can wait.

Are there that many people who buy it? As much as I like it, I don't think I want to watch it again.

Hahaha! I thought that when I watched it, too. But then a few weeks ago I saw part of a re-run, and damned if I didn't start looking forward to an eventual re-watch. Not right away, but it will happen!

• Like 2

I bought the box set. We find it's more worth it to spend $30-$60 per month buying a season of a show we know we want to watch than spending that much per month on a TV service/package that rarely shows anything we want to watch. It's on demand, no bandwidth usage, no commercials. Usually we buy a box set of a series and it lasts us a long time before we get to the end.

I bought the box set. We find it's more worth it to spend $30-$60 per month buying a season of a show we know we want to watch than spending that much per month on a TV service/package that rarely shows anything we want to watch. It's on demand, no bandwidth usage, no commercials. Usually we buy a box set of a series and it lasts us a long time before we get to the end.

I own The Walking Dead first three seasons and I don't know that I'll ever watch it again. Maybe I'm wrong. I do like owning movies however.

If you are going to buy a series, BB is a very worthy series to own.

I finished the series last night and that was an absolute perfect ending to a perfect show. No loose ends, everything was explained and it didn't all come out in the final two minutes. Great show.

There were loose ends! But that's not necessarily a bad thing, it leaves a lot to the imagination.

I finished the series last night and that was an absolute perfect ending to a perfect show. No loose ends, everything was explained and it didn't all come out in the final two minutes. Great show.

There were loose ends! But that's not necessarily a bad thing, it leaves a lot to the imagination.

What loose ends? Anything not blatantly explained is very heavily implied.

http://cdnl.complex.com/m.php/CHANNEL_IMAGES/POP_CULTURE/2013/09/breaking-bad-finale-reactions-guide/cfoql_huell_729055.jpg

• Like 2

http://cdnl.complex.com/m.php/CHANNEL_IMAGES/POP_CULTURE/2013/09/breaking-bad-finale-reactions-guide/cfoql_huell_729055.jpg

This 60 minute exclusive feature will answer any questions you might have..

http://youtu.be/oP_4z4IoYHs

Edited by edm2112
  • Like 5

I just finished it as well. I can't imagine the agony of waiting week to week and then months for it start again LIKE I AM DOING WITH THE WALKING DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er

anyway

I think it is one of the best series this country had produced. Amazing. Well written. Brilliant. It was just so consistantly even and kept going further and further up in quality and man o man the continutity was just solid and Yeah Baby, what a show. Vince Gilligan came off the X-Files knowing how a show should be done and took it to the next level. Good on him.

I am debating about watching "Better Call Saul" but I'll probably DVR the thing.

I have just recently finished this, definitely one of my favourite shows. Most shows get a little bit worse over time, or at least stale, but I don't think this one did, in fact I got more into it as it went on!

I have just recently finished this, definitely one of my favourite shows. Most shows get a little bit worse over time, or at least stale, but I don't think this one did, in fact I got more into it as it went on!

The show did such a great job of ruthlessly and logically playing out the consequences of Walt's decisions which naturally amped up the drama the longer the show went. Awesome show.

• Like 1

One of the reasons the show was so great is that they knew the story they wanted to tell and they didn't stray from that. Once that story was over there was no need for anything else and the show ended properly.

Being only five seasons helped as well. It didn't last long enough for the original plot to be lost. Which is something a lot of good shows suffer from when they keep going years after they should have been cancelled.

• Like 1

Watching Better Call Saul now, and I love it.

I am in the middle of last season of Breaking Bad. When that is done, I was thinking about watching Better Call Saul (just find out about this spin off) but does it keep as high quality as Breaking Bad?

• Like 2