Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 18 2010, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Aug 18 2010, 12:51 PM)
Wow, Rush Chick... I'm made up for you! biggrin.gif

Not been on here in a while....  unsure.gif

Still loves ya, Ged!  biggrin.gif  wub.gif

Hey! you're back! bekloppt.gif

I am indeed! biggrin.gif I hope you guys looked after Ged ok for me! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Aug 18 2010, 03:58 PM)
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/ss-100817-celebs-14ss_full.jpg

Oh yes! Gawd, that man is HAWT!! drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 18 2010, 04:44 PM)
But it sounds like Geddy was the one who wanted to tangle. tongue.gif

Oh GAWD! Don't I wish!! drool1.gif drool1.gif

Geddy, I'm here to tell you...anytime, anywhere, baby!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Aug 18 2010, 07:12 PM)
My heart, my heart! wub.gif

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-las-vegas-08.14.2010/24.jpg

Oh, I love that guy... wub.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 18 2010, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Aug 18 2010, 07:12 PM)
My heart, my heart!  wub.gif

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-las-vegas-08.14.2010/24.jpg

Oh, I love that guy... wub.gif b_sigh.gif

I love him too! heart.gif Oh my GOD! He's so HOOOOOOT!!! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

OMG! I haven't been here in a looooong time... thanks to school! sad.gif Oh well...

Rushchick, OMG!!! Woman, do you even know how lucky you are!? I so envy you!!! tongue.gif But no, really, you are so lucky! Seeing Geddy, talking to Geddy, handshaking Geddy, hugging Geddy, taking a pic with Geddy... heart.gif wub.gif drool1.gif I mean, what else could you ask for? Sleeping with the man? (Ok. yeah, I know. We ALL want that drool1.gif) I would so do anything to have your luck! biggrin.gif smile.gif

Edited by CrazyYYZgirl...2112!!!

QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ Aug 19 2010, 10:15 PM)
OMG! I haven't been here in a looooong time... thanks to school! sad.gif Oh well...

Rushchick, OMG!!! Woman, do you even know how lucky you are!? I so envy you!!! tongue.gif But no, really, you are so lucky! Seeing Geddy, talking to Geddy, handshaking Geddy, hugging Geddy, taking a pic with Geddy... heart.gif wub.gif drool1.gif I mean, what else could you ask for? Sleeping with the man? (Ok. yeah, I know. We ALL want that drool1.gif) I would so do anything to have your luck! biggrin.gif smile.gif

Oh, it was so quick, yet so memorable! wub.gif

Yeah, I guess luck had a little bit to do with it. I mean, it was fortunate that I was able to go to the RushCon before the Vegas show, then I signed up for the "name that tune" game kinda at the last minute (At the urging of another fan at the event!), then I kicked everyone's respective rear-ends at the game. I had NO IDEA what prize was on the line! I was thinking maybe a t-shirt or some tour swag...never in a MILLION YEARS did I think they would give away a M&G! Crazy! But, I am very grateful for that few seconds I had with Geddy and Alex. I have waited since I was 14 years old to meet those guys! So, that means I've been waiting for, like, 7 years or so... tongue.gif

Ok, so I'm not fooling anyone...been a die-hard Rush fan (and Geddy fan!) for 17 years now. wink.gif Believe me, I don't take it for granted, and I am very thankful for it!

What else could I ask? Oh, a wonderful dinner, good conversation, a great wine (Merlot, or maybe a Pinot Noir?), a romantic walk along some scenic waterfront at night...then, a romp in the hay! drool1.gif firedevil.gif

Not that I have put any thought into it or anything... tongue.gif

Seriously, next time I hope I can spend a few minutes with him (and Alex, of course!) so I can just really tell them "thank you" for everything...and slip Geddy my phone number... biggrin.gif wink.gif

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Aug 20 2010, 06:25 AM)
Ok I think you lot are beginning to seriously affect my Lerxst obsession by posting pics of this magnificence rofl3.gif

Hey, like I said before, if you want to "swing both ways," who are we to judge? cool.gif We welcome lovers of Dirk, Lerxst, and Pratt everywhere! I am sure you saw that tasty little pic I put over on the Lerxst thread? drool1.gif

Yes, I am, first and foremost, a Geddy gal, but those other two guys in his back-up band...they're kinda cute too! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Oh yeah, I saw that pic drool1.gif Gorgeous! I just think that Ged is maturing REALLY well ... watching him in the documentary ... *sigh*

Still a Lerxst girl to the core though rofl3.gif

2 of my favourite Ged pics

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/DeathGlamIndustries/fs_sized_ds_geddy_lee.jpg

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/DeathGlamIndustries/geddy_6.jpg

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Aug 18 2010, 05:51 PM)
Wow, Rush Chick... I'm made up for you! biggrin.gif

Not been on here in a while.... unsure.gif

Still loves ya, Ged! biggrin.gif wub.gif

Nice to see you back here, Lara! hug2.gif

Love those pics, Jackie! biggrin.gif Great to see you in here. smile.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 19 2010, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (CrazyYYZgirl...2112!! @ Aug 19 2010, 10:15 PM)

Oh, it was so quick, yet so memorable! wub.gif

Yeah, I guess luck had a little bit to do with it. I mean, it was fortunate that I was able to go to the RushCon before the Vegas show, then I signed up for the "name that tune" game kinda at the last minute (At the urging of another fan at the event!), then I kicked everyone's respective rear-ends at the game. I had NO IDEA what prize was on the line! I was thinking maybe a t-shirt or some tour swag...never in a MILLION YEARS did I think they would give away a M&G! Crazy! But, I am very grateful for that few seconds I had with Geddy and Alex. I have waited since I was 14 years old to meet those guys! So, that means I've been waiting for, like, 7 years or so... tongue.gif

Ok, so I'm not fooling anyone...been a die-hard Rush fan (and Geddy fan!) for 17 years now. wink.gif Believe me, I don't take it for granted, and I am very thankful for it!

What else could I ask? Oh, a wonderful dinner, good conversation, a great wine (Merlot, or maybe a Pinot Noir?), a romantic walk along some scenic waterfront at night...then, a romp in the hay! drool1.gif firedevil.gif

Not that I have put any thought into it or anything... tongue.gif

Seriously, next time I hope I can spend a few minutes with him (and Alex, of course!) so I can just really tell them "thank you" for everything...and slip Geddy my phone number... biggrin.gif wink.gif

It's pretty powerful when a man can say, "Two seconds with me leaves a woman satisfied a lifetime."

What a romantic scenario that was.

I'd go straight for the roll in the hay. No wind up necessary. laugh.gif

Being honest though... I would be too nervous to get more out than, "I'm a huge fan." And those M&Gs go by SO quickly it sounds like that I bet everything is over before you realize it. You were one lucky gal though!! What a moment!

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 20 2010, 05:26 AM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Aug 20 2010, 06:25 AM)
Ok I think you lot are beginning to seriously affect my Lerxst obsession by posting pics of this magnificence rofl3.gif

Hey, like I said before, if you want to "swing both ways," who are we to judge? cool.gif We welcome lovers of Dirk, Lerxst, and Pratt everywhere! I am sure you saw that tasty little pic I put over on the Lerxst thread? drool1.gif

Yes, I am, first and foremost, a Geddy gal, but those other two guys in his back-up band...they're kinda cute too! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I'm an Alex girl but there's just something about Geddy.