Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (doublereeder @ Jul 29 2008, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 29 2008, 09:08 PM)
the reason for Geddy wearing his awesome coat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6AYmWIKsPE&feature=related

i luuuv his little hand warm up at the end

watched it too many times... ph34r.gif

He's a good hand and heart warmer!

laugh.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif yes.gif biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 29 2008, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 29 2008, 10:52 PM)
Oh wow, that was hawt.

oh yesss it wasss.... wub.gif drool1.gif b_sigh.gif

35 min until Ged's bday is over where i livee ohmy.gif

Aww, it's over. sad.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 29 2008, 10:32 PM)
^^^ lucky! u can still celeratee!

I just feel the need to repost this picc

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/rushobsessor/GeddyClouds1.jpg

drool1.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

yep been celebratin all day! Here's a pic for you

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l348/yaoi_myantidrug/rush_geddy01.jpg

geddy in leather!!

"GeddyRulz" - Can I marry you??? biggrin.gif OMG! OMFG!! That was THE SINGLE BEST set of Geddy pics I've seen all in one place!! The one with him standing in his swimtrunks I've only seen once somewhere out there online, and you just made my day - to say the least.

He has such beautiful structure and marble-smooth skin. Luscious chocolatey hair. But wait - it looks like those strings need tying...let me just help you with that, Mr. Lee. wub.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 30 2008, 01:32 AM)

Man's got some big feet, hasn't he.

(And no, it's not true what they say. But judging from Exit Stage Left and a few other things, it might be true in his case! laugh.gif )

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 30 2008, 12:32 AM)

Glad my work is famous. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I was wondering who did it.

I remember seeing that when it was first posted, but that was before I was a Geddy Gal and I was like "NAKED GEDDY *EEK* I SO DO NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!" rofl3.gif

Yeah I made that about a year or so ago. There were some mixed reactions for sure... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Jul 30 2008, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 30 2008, 12:32 AM)

Glad my work is famous. biggrin.gif

Indeed it is, k_g!!

I simply had to have that one, and it's currently my desktop wallpaper.. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Jul 30 2008, 10:53 AM)
Yeah I made that about a year or so ago. There were some mixed reactions for sure... laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'll bet!

I feel a little differently about it now. wink.gif

I'm sure everyone's seen RUSH when they were on The Colbert Report a couple weeks ago: Did you notice about halfway through the seated interview, Stephen asks them something, everyone laughs, then Geddy does this "shoulder wiggle"? I think it's really fun to watch. It seems like he's nervous to be on TV, obviously despite the fact that he's been up in front of millions of people, LIVE, for decades. It must be his way of relaxing or warming up to being in front of the camera.

If you haven't seen it - take a look and tell me what the GeddyGals of the world think!

QUOTE (Yes to Yes... @ Jul 30 2008, 01:38 AM)
"GeddyRulz" - Can I marry you??? biggrin.gif OMG! OMFG!! That was THE SINGLE BEST set of Geddy pics I've seen all in one place!! The one with him standing in his swimtrunks I've only seen once somewhere out there online, and you just made my day - to say the least.

I'm already married, but if something should happen to my wife, perhaps I'll look you up. laugh.gif We already have in common what to me is my most important interest - RUSH! I always used to say after the end of a relationship: "My next girlfriend has to be a Rush fan!" I figured a Rush fan, at least, would understand me and things would work out well between us. laugh.gif

Glad I could "make your day."

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 31 2008, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (Yes to Yes... @ Jul 30 2008, 01:38 AM)
"GeddyRulz" - Can I marry you??? biggrin.gif  OMG!  OMFG!! That was THE SINGLE BEST set of Geddy pics I've seen all in one place!!  The one with him standing in his swimtrunks I've only seen once somewhere out there online, and you just made my day - to say the least. 

I'm already married, but if something should happen to my wife, perhaps I'll look you up. laugh.gif We already have in common what to me is my most important interest - RUSH! I always used to say after the end of a relationship: "My next girlfriend has to be a Rush fan!" I figured a Rush fan, at least, would understand me and things would work out well between us. laugh.gif

Glad I could "make your day."

I was kidding about the "marry you" thing wink.gif I'm married too- my hubby is sorta upset that I hijacked all his RUSH he's had forever (that I always ignored as "in the way", until I saw them in concert this May and my life changed forever 1022.gif 2.gif ) and he's probably a bit upset I "stole" them from him! ohmy.gif He calls me a "biter" - so be it!! common001.gif

I'm not that savvy with the internet stuff, finding photos, etc., and I remember seeing that swimtrunks pic somewhere, and oh-so-happy to see it again! Congrats to you and your Rush-loving wife! Smart minds think alike! I just jumped on the bandwagon a little while ago, so I've got a lot of catching up to do...