something pretty awsome happend today

OBaterista!

but now i am deeper in the hole!!

Today I got two envelopes which means rush tickets!!! Both were to the manchester, NH show. As i opened one i saw that it was the second set of tickets that i had bought off ticketmaster general sale because i misinterpreted the location of the first set bought on the presale. When i opened the second set it was from a ticketmaster auction that i thought i had lost!!

The auction tickets are 10th row in the center which is freakin sweet! The only problem is i had to buy 4 and i only have two friends going with me.

So now i have two different sets of 3 tickets and 1 extra ticket where i am to sell. Anyone on here need tickets to manchester? I have them on ebay right now. I started the auctions at what I paid for the tickets, and put a buy it now of a bit higher to try to cover the costs of putting them on ebay, which is alot when you get fancy!

They are def. the best deals on there so if anyone is looking for decent tickets to manchester, thats where they are.

I've got 17th row, but if you've got 2 together, I'll take them off your hands (assuming you're selling them at face value) and unload the ones I have.

Actually, I just reread your post. If you have 1 additional 10th row, I might be able to take it off your hands. Most likely yes. If nobody has grabbed it from you yet, let me know.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Feb 17 2008, 04:48 AM)
i actually just got a friend to buy that one in 10th row.

so now ive got 3 in 108

3 in floor 2, but those are in the back.

Damn that 10th row ticket would have been sweet and I could manage to go to Manchester and back for the PNC show the next night as well I guess - damn , damn damn, sad.gif Say how are you going for MOHEGAN SUN, I was on trying to get a ticket for over two hours and the best that came up was section 5- now the TICKETMASTER site is down and has been for a few hours now.

Archived