get em while they're hot!

OBaterista!

Pre-sale tickets for the following shows will be available starting Feb 12th at 10AM Local Time until Feb 14th at noon Local Time.

DATE CITY VENUE

05/24/08 Winnipeg, MB MTS CTR

05/25/08 Regina, SK Brandt Centre

05/27/08 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

05/29/08 Vancouver, BC GM Place

07/07/08 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun

07/22/08 Atlanta, GA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Feb 9 2008, 05:21 PM)
Pre-sale tickets for the following shows will be available starting Feb 12th at 10AM Local Time until Feb 14th at noon Local Time.

DATE CITY VENUE
05/24/08 Winnipeg, MB MTS CTR
05/25/08 Regina, SK Brandt Centre
05/27/08 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
05/29/08 Vancouver, BC GM Place
07/07/08 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun
07/22/08 Atlanta, GA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Hey OBATERISTA I will not be able to try and get a ticket for this until a few hours later but am dying to get a great seat for the MOHEGAN SUN show. I was wondering if you could try for a single a couple of times for me or perhaps a pair and I would go with you???? trink39.gif

ill give it my best shot! Ill be trying to get 3 together as close as possible, and if that is not working great ill be searching singles. Ill let you know how it turns out.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Feb 12 2008, 04:35 AM)
ill give it my best shot! Ill be trying to get 3 together as close as possible, and if that is not working great ill be searching singles. Ill let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for anything that you can do. I really would like to get up close for this show. I will be trying but it will be about 5am my time which is roughly 2pm your time. It will either be this or SPAC but I need to be close for one of them and I hope that I get to at least catch up with you. 2.gif trink39.gif

I'll be hitting Regina for sure (and most likely Edmonton), gonna wait and hopefully pick up tickets in the first few rows for both shows.............from Ebay or Craigslist..........unless anyone has any for sale here.........PM me if you do, price not really an issue (just don't try and hose me) biggrin.gif ..........

Archived