ticketmaster down

OBaterista!

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Feb 8 2008, 11:11 AM)
congradulations on front row!!!! is the pit kinda recessed into the floor?

No, it's "floor level" for concerts at least and the sections behind it slope up from there. My chin will probably come up to the stage rofl3.gif

you got blocked by ticketmaster. its not down. if you request too many tickets they blck you for 24 horus

use www.youhide.com to get around it..

i still cant get tickets to show up even using youhide. I get all the way to the code enter screen, then it says i have to activate active scripting, which is already on.

This is garbage

i tried a few more times...nothing. I get to the page that should be showing what ticket i got, but it just comes up with bullshit.

Ill have to wait till the morning. another great ticket buying experience brought to you buy the dirtbags at ticketmaster.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Feb 9 2008, 12:03 PM)
i tried a few more times...nothing. I get to the page that should be showing what ticket i got, but it just comes up with bullshit.

Ill have to wait till the morning. another great ticket buying experience brought to you buy the dirtbags at ticketmaster.

Hey how many more tickets are you buying for SPAC???? I am thinking of going to this show if I can get a good ticket but like you I am having a bit of trouble and dont really want to pay upwards of $300.00 for a good seat. 2.gif

Archived