Chocolate

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Meriagrin Brandytook @ Mar 5 2005, 05:56 AM)
at one point, dropped to 6 stone (about 84lb) - not good when you're 19 years old, and 5'4" tall...

wow..that's crazy. i'm 14, 5'7", i weigh about 100 lbs, & everyone thinks i'm anorexic.

but 84 lbs..at 19 years old..omg!! that's terrible!! it can be scary when your life hands you a super-fast metabolism. scared.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Mar 5 2005, 07:10 PM)
at one point, dropped to 6 stone (about 84lb) - not good when you're 19 years old, and 5'4" tall...

wow..that's crazy. i'm 14, 5'7", i weigh about 100 lbs, & everyone thinks i'm anorexic.

but 84 lbs..at 19 years old..omg!! that's terrible!! it can be scary when your life hands you a super-fast metabolism. scared.gif

People think I'm too skinny at 15, 5'10" and 155 lbs..

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Mar 5 2005, 06:10 PM)

I'm 5'8". NOBODY thinks I'm anorexic. On the contrary...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

You're okay, happy...just make sure you take good care of yourself and eat good stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/icon_heartbeat.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/icon_heartbeat.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/icon_heartbeat.gif

Thank you esmeralda!!

Fargin good chocolate and the salmiacs!! Yummy.

How will I ever lose weight now? Who cares!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 10 2005, 07:18 PM)
I've got me some Ghirardelli chocolate squares filled with liquid caramel...MMMMmmmmmmm.

OMG....drool1.gif

"Aaaagggghhhh..." <---like Homer smile.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 5 2005, 05:14 PM)
OK, I'm a dude, but I looooove Dove milk chocolate. I crave it regularly. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

those Dove ice cream bars are yummay also yes.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 5 2005, 04:14 PM)
OK, I'm a dude, but I looooove Dove milk chocolate. I crave it regularly. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

A bit of advice...if you ever go to Death Valley in July, Dove bars aren't the best choice of snack to take along.

Just lookin' out for ya, Snow.

cool.gif