need some help quick!!

OBaterista!

does anyone know what side the seat numbers start on for manchester? I just got sec 108 seat 6, and then earlier seat 19. Which one is closer to the stage?

I WISH THEY WOULD SPECIFY!!!!!!!!

this ticket buying experience is really killing me.

well i called them, and they said seat 20 would be closer than say, seat 5. This whole place is backwards.

Does anyone know the range of the seats? I forgot to ask.

thanks for the input, i ended up buying those, and i may sell the other tickets to a friend. If he doesnt want them ill sell them on here, then ebay.

Im about 5'10'', so that was the dilemma i was having, would i be able to see? Now i dont need to worry! And i think ill be closer to the stage anyway.

i thought i did. Its not my fault that every seating chart i find doesnt specify this. Its like you need to call up a week ahead of time and think of every possible question. I dont have time for that. That why i came here cause i knew someone here would know. Manchester is totally backwards from every other venue ive been in, and ive never been there. Now i know for next time.

im at central CT state. I looked into going to umass AM. That was when i wanted to do physical therapy. That didnt work out.

now im 2 semesters away from a civil engineering BS. Almost there!

Archived