PAGSCON '08

owlswing

Merry Christmas G!

I think videos were lost in the transfer to the new TRF server - reposting wouldn't suck for those that were in attendance at this one.

I hope you had an awesome Christmas! :D BTW.. remember that idiot at the gas station? :unsure: :LOL:

:bump:

Merry Christmas my friends! :rush: :7up: I hope your all doing well. Just went though this thread and the memories are priceless! The videos don't play and I miss them. Maybe some one can upload a few. Hopefully we can meet up at some point soon.

troutman

:rush: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy:

Dude! :goodone:

Rodney,

Is that you? :P I hope your doing well young man. BTW.. still got that air matress? :joker: :cheers:

Merry Christmas G!

I think videos were lost in the transfer to the new TRF server - reposting wouldn't suck for those that were in attendance at this one.

I hope you had an awesome Christmas! :D BTW.. remember that idiot at the gas station? :unsure: :LOL:

Trout! Great to see you, young man! Let's hope some future east coast TRF gathering prompts you to travel east. :cheers:

• Like 2

Merry Christmas G!

Trout! Great to see you, young man! Let's hope some future east coast TRF gathering prompts you to travel east. :cheers:

Hey,

Yeah, we saw :rush: twice this year in Florida. The Lady loves Ft. Lauderdale beach so it worked out perfect. I hope your doing well. And hopefully something down the road works out. That would be fantastic! :D :Neil: :cheers:

this is the only picture i have in photobucket of Hatchet...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUSH%20stuf/pagscon08/DSC07050.jpg

not to say there aren't more in the 1700+ photos from everyone that weekend... this one i jsut happen to have handy!!

coy.gif

:ebert:

• Like 1

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Dec 27 2008, 10:42 PM) Finally got this off my dads phone!http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3236/3138955959_29593e644f.jpg

That's an AWESOME pic Rushringleader. yes.gif

It was so cool meeting you and your dad. trink39.gif

:dweez: :haz:

this is the only picture i have in photobucket of Hatchet...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUSH%20stuf/pagscon08/DSC07050.jpg

not to say there aren't more in the 1700+ photos from everyone that weekend... this one i jsut happen to have handy!!

coy.gif

:ebert:

There he is. Bottle of beer in hand. Nothing changes. 'Cept for the watch, roughly one hour later, it flew into the crowd during a vigorous rocking out. Had to buy a new one the following day. Rush shirt covering my TRF shirt which had multifarious Guinness stains. Yeah, that was a good day!

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw
  • Like 2

It would really be nice if we could have something like that again, but I'm not holding my breath.

I consider myself the George Washington of these types of events. It was September 23rd, 2006 when I boldly invited a bunch of "potential ax murders" (my wife's words) to my Connecticut home for the "Tick Kliq BBQ"

It was an amazing weekend, and when everyone lived we all decided this was a tradition that must expand and grow. The following few years brought forth some of the best gatherings I have ever had the privilege to be part of! I have conservatively met and hung out with about 50+ members of this board!

The stories are legendary!

• Like 3

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 26 2008, 11:10 AM) QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 26 2008, 10:59 AM) patron.gif patron.gif patron.gif

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/jkr77/CIMG2698.jpg

What a great pic. This pretty much summarizes Digi's weekend in one snapshot. laugh.gif

Yep!! I had a blast.

I haven't been that relaxed or had that much fun in a long long time. Thanks to everyone there who helped make that way.

To those of you who are my friends on FB, this might help explain my 'DangerProne' nickname Sunny gave me. I tend to just go for it, no matter what IT is. Although that pic being 7 years old, I don't think I could keep up the guy in this pic today.

• Like 2

It would really be nice if we could have something like that again, but I'm not holding my breath.

I consider myself the George Washington of these types of events. It was September 23rd, 2006 when I boldly invited a bunch of "potential ax murders" (my wife's words) to my Connecticut home for the "Tick Kliq BBQ"

It was an amazing weekend, and when everyone lived we all decided this was a tradition that must expand and grow. The following few years brought forth some of the best gatherings I have ever had the privilege to be part of! I have conservatively met and hung out with about 50+ members of this board!

Gotta say, those couple of hours drinking Guinness and shooting the breeze before the MSG gig this year was a real stand out too!! Good times!

• Like 3

Gotta say, those couple of hours drinking Guinness and shooting the breeze before the MSG gig this year was a real stand out too!! Good times!

Absolutely! I had a blast!

• Like 1

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 26 2008, 11:10 AM) QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 26 2008, 10:59 AM) patron.gif patron.gif patron.gif

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/jkr77/CIMG2698.jpg

What a great pic. This pretty much summarizes Digi's weekend in one snapshot. laugh.gif

Yep!! I had a blast.

I haven't been that relaxed or had that much fun in a long long time. Thanks to everyone there who helped make that way.

To those of you who are my friends on FB, this might help explain my 'DangerProne' nickname Sunny gave me. I tend to just go for it, no matter what IT is. Although that pic being 7 years old, I don't think I could keep up the guy in this pic today.

Sure you could! Pagscon gives people super human strength!

Edited by Tick
  • Like 1