Houston, Austin, Dallas

Territorial_Game

QUOTE (rushgirl9119 @ Jan 18 2008, 11:02 AM)
I'll be at the Dallas show.  I notice that there will be presales.  Anyone know what I need to do to sign up for that?

By the way, this is my first post.  Hi all!

On Rush.com they will have a link that takes you to Musictoday.com. There you will have to register so that they can validate your E-mail address. On the presale day, they will send you purchase confirmation to your confirmed e-mail address and mail your tickets to physical address you provide. Good luck, I hope you get good seats. I purchased tickets for the first leg of the S&A tour and R30 tour through the presale and got decent seat...not great seats. Sec 200 both times. There are those who say they get great seats at the presale...guess it's just luck of the draw trink39.gif

Try convincing me that this is a coincidence:

Rush was in Dallas (my town) on my birthday this past August.

Rush is playing in Dallas the day after my son's birthday this upcoming April.

(Ok. Coincidence or no, I'm freaking out and happy as can be. Thank you Rush. Thank you. smile.gif )

QUOTE (rushgirl9119 @ Jan 18 2008, 10:02 AM)
I'll be at the Dallas show.  I notice that there will be presales.  Anyone know what I need to do to sign up for that?

By the way, this is my first post.  Hi all!

Hi! bekloppt.gif Welcome to TRF, the best Rush message board ever! See you in Big D in April!

Big D for sure for me, as for Austin we'll have to see. I was hoping Austin would be on the weekend so I could go without missing work, and then do 6th street for the first time in years. Oh well, who cares? We get to see 2.gif again!!!! common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Since I live in Austin, I'll definitely be at that show yes.gif. And hopefully Dallas too.... trink39.gif

Archived