A Feast for the Eyes

GhostGirl

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 19 2008, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 02:45 AM)
There's so much succulent juiciness 'round these parts.  I just wanna take a nice big ol' bite of man-flesh right about now....Oh, break it off in me, Senor Soggybottom.  Break-it-off....I think Alex looks like a pretty, eighteen year old German girl in the above photo.

God, you're irritating.

Exactly if you dont like it then dont come in the WOMENS FORUM!!!!

Plain and simple although I understand how it might be asking too much for a mind as narrow as yours is.

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 12:45 AM)
There's so much succulent juiciness 'round these parts. I just wanna take a nice big ol' bite of man-flesh right about now....Oh, break it off in me, Senor Soggybottom. Break-it-off....I think Alex looks like a pretty, eighteen year old German girl in the above photo.

C'mon, Chris, knock it off...otherwise what happened to you "over there" is gonna happen to you here.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 19 2008, 10:56 AM)
[

Plain and simple although I understand how it might be asking too much for a mind as narrow as yours is.

That, in of itself is hilarious. The LAST thing I could ever be accused of is narrowmindedness. If you only knew. You couldn't find a more open-minded, more intellectual-minded person if you scoured MENSA. Wow, you're horrible at reading people.

All I pointed out is just how much nice and ripe man-flesh there is around this joint. But, I go and start a thread about attractive women (totally respectful, mind you) and all of sudden it's all about objectifying women and more along the lines of that double-standard nonsense. If there's anything I totally despise in another person it's logical inconsistency.

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 19 2008, 10:56 AM)
[

That, in of itself is hilarious. The LAST thing I could ever be accused of is narrowmindedness. If you only knew. You couldn't find a more open-minded, more intellectual-minded person if you scoured MENSA. Wow, you're horrible at reading people.

All I pointed out is just how much nice and ripe man-flesh there is around this joint. But, I go and start a thread about attractive women (totally respectful, mind you) and all of sudden it's all about objectifying women and more along the lines of that double-standard nonsense. If there's anything I totally despise in another person it's logical inconsistency.

Seems to me that you are just a Troll. You are nothing new or special, pretty soon you will go the way all the Trolls go and nobody will miss you when you are gone.

Now if you would like to say anything that isnt an insult to any of the members here by all means.

All I pointed out is just how much nice and ripe man-flesh there is around this joint.

...in a totally sarcastic way in order to mock the women in this forum and lash out over how butthurt you are that your thread went over like a lead balloon.

But, I go and start a thread about attractive women (totally respectful, mind you)...

No, you asked us to find spank material for you and tried to disguise that request as a critique of beauty standards.

...and all of sudden it's all about objectifying women and more along the lines of that double-standard nonsense.  If there's anything I totally despise in another person it's logical inconsistency.

Since you're a self-proclaimed super-smart dude, why not read this? You say you're, like, way open-minded, so I know you will read it carefully and give the ideas therein some serious thought.

Edited by edgyspice

Now if you would like to say anything that isnt an insult to any of the members here by all means.

I only insult when insulted.

...in a totally sarcastic way in order to mock the women in this forum and lash out over how butthurt you are that your thread went over like a lead balloon.

No. In a totally sarcastic way to point out the glaring logical inconsistency.

No, you asked us to find spank material for you and tried to disguise that request as a critique of beauty standards.

That's a mighty difficult way to go about getting material. You know you don't actually believe this. You just don't have an actual retort.

Since you're a self-proclaimed super-smart dude, why not read this? You say you're, like, way open-minded, so I know you will read it carefully and give the ideas therein some serious thought.

This is precisely why 'feminism' lacks any and all credence and why it has gone the way of the garbage heap in terms of valid ideologies. IT attempts to alter or completely irradicate that which is totally natural. And, that will always be a recipe for disaster. 'The Male Gaze' is the fundamental reason and the foundation on which all societies have been built. It's the reason for the tallest skyscrapers and the largest banks. The female form has been expressly designed by nature to extract large amounts of sperm out of the male. And, it's been men's lust for the female form which has led to every advancement, every discovery and breakthrough in human history. It's a formuala you've witnessed every single day even if you haven't already intellectualized the recipe.

Men are built with the desire to have sex with women. In order to appear attractive to members of the opposite sex they need resources, plenty of resources to make them stand out against their competitors. Personal ingenuity, work-ethic and perserverance has a direct, positive relation to the gathering of wealth. Thusly, those endowed with these particular traits will have amassed the most sexual conquests over their lifetime, which in a natural setting, will always translate into increased progeny, more offspring. So, 'The Male Gaze' is an INTEGRAL part of our society. In fact, it's the most important variable in the equation of any society. To remove 'The Male Gaze' is to take away the foremost important base instinct and driving force responsible for advanced societies. I'm not too sure why you pointed me towards that article. I'm already conscious of everything in it and I accept it all as necessary.

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 02:13 PM)
I'm already conscious of everything in it and I accept it all as necessary.

...uh, no, you're aren't really, but thanks for playing, Mr. Male Superiority!

Edit: I felt bad after leaving this post, but then I reread yours. Men like to f*ck women, therefore we have tall buildings? You have got to be kidding me.

Edited by edgyspice

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Aug 19 2008, 05:17 PM)

Edit: I felt bad after leaving this post, but then I reread yours. Men like to f*ck women, therefore we have tall buildings? You have got to be kidding me.

See, but that wouldn't be any fault or mine, or reflection on me, if you aren't already well-read in Biology, Anthropology and Human Evolution. Remove the 'male sex-drive' from our species at any time during our long, painful past and see how far our lot advances. The answer is none. Try interjecting 'asexual' reproduction back during the Pleistocene and watch our species die dead in its tracks. There would be no societal advancement without the male's lust for the female form. There always needs to be that carrot-on-a-stick for men to put on their thinking caps and hit the drawing board. And, females have provided that down through the ages. You are a walking carrot on a stick.

What you might call 'sexist', I call Objective Reality 101. And, to actually view these ideas as sexist is really just a comment on ignorance and not on the actual thing under consideration. There's nothing wrong with admiring women's bodies if it is done in a respectful manner, which is how my now-defunct thread began its life. First off, they told me the thread was to be moved right away. Which I was counting on. Then, that never happened. So, I don't know why the Mods don't just erase it completely at this point. If they truly don't want it to occupy space in this sub-forum, why not just erase it? Ya know how long it will take for that thread to sink to the bottom?

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 05:13 PM)

I only insult when insulted.

No. In a totally sarcastic way to point out the glaring logical inconsistency.

That's a mighty difficult way to go about getting material. You know you don't actually believe this. You just don't have an actual retort.

This is precisely why 'feminism' lacks any and all credence and why it has gone the way of the garbage heap in terms of valid ideologies. IT attempts to alter or completely irradicate that which is totally natural. And, that will always be a recipe for disaster. 'The Male Gaze' is the fundamental reason and the foundation on which all societies have been built. It's the reason for the tallest skyscrapers and the largest banks. The female form has been expressly designed by nature to extract large amounts of sperm out of the male. And, it's been men's lust for the female form which has led to every advancement, every discovery and breakthrough in human history. It's a formuala you've witnessed every single day even if you haven't already intellectualized the recipe.

Men are built with the desire to have sex with women. In order to appear attractive to members of the opposite sex they need resources, plenty of resources to make them stand out against their competitors. Personal ingenuity, work-ethic and perserverance has a direct, positive relation to the gathering of wealth. Thusly, those endowed with these particular traits will have amassed the most sexual conquests over their lifetime, which in a natural setting, will always translate into increased progeny, more offspring. So, 'The Male Gaze' is an INTEGRAL part of our society. In fact, it's the most important variable in the equation of any society. To remove 'The Male Gaze' is to take away the foremost important base instinct and driving force responsible for advanced societies. I'm not too sure why you pointed me towards that article. I'm already conscious of everything in it and I accept it all as necessary.

The existence of Homosexuality negates your entire argument.

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Aug 19 2008, 05:17 PM)

See, but that wouldn't be any fault or mine, or reflection on me, if you aren't already well-read in Biology, Anthropology and Human Evolution. Remove the 'male sex-drive' from our species at any time during our long, painful past and see how far our lot advances. The answer is none. Try interjecting 'asexual' reproduction back during the Pleistocene and watch our species die dead in its tracks. There would be no societal advancement without the male's lust for the female form. There always needs to be that carrot-on-a-stick for men to put on their thinking caps and hit the drawing board. And, females have provided that down through the ages. You are a walking carrot on a stick.

What you might call 'sexist', I call Objective Reality 101. And, to actually view these ideas as sexist is really just a comment on ignorance and not on the actual thing under consideration. There's nothing wrong with admiring women's bodies if it is done in a respectful manner, which is how my now-defunct thread began its life. First off, they told me the thread was to be moved right away. Which I was counting on. Then, that never happened. So, I don't know why the Mods don't just erase it completely at this point. If they truly don't want it to occupy space in this sub-forum, why not just erase it? Ya know how long it will take for that thread to sink to the bottom?

What I hear you saying here is that the only reason our race advanced at all is because men desperately female attention and work to achieve it. While this may be true for some men, I firmly believe that the majority of the great accomplishments came from people (both male and female) who felt passionately about something (Art, Music, Architecture, etc.) and worked to make their dreams a reality. It was not solely because of this "male gaze" you keep mentioning, it was a lot of other things too.

And "carrot on a stick?" What does that make men then, donkeys?

Edited by gypsy_owl

Please. Homosexuality is not a rule, it's an exception, an evolutionary dead-end. It's an anomaly meant to slow the pace of overpopulation and uneven breeding schemas. If men and women aren't produced in equal numbers, then the entire natural system goes out of whack. We are now finding that the major of gay men are being born in a specific birth order. More times than not they come after one or more older brothers. Having two or more older brothers increases one's chance of being born gay several hundred percent. Homosexuality completely shuts off a man's desire for females, and it a natural setting, any possibility of him spreading his genes. IF he comes after two older brothers, he really should have been born a girl to even things out. Since he is not born a girl, nature makes him gay.

What I hear you saying here is that the only reason our race advanced at all is because men desperately female attention and work to achieve it. While this may be true for some men, I firmly believe that the majority of the great accomplishments came from people (both male and female) who felt passionately about something (Art, Music, Architecture, etc.) and worked to make their dreams a reality. It was not solely because of this "male gaze" you keep mentioning, it was a lot of other things too.

I'm not saying that any of these things are conscious . That's not how Evolution or the human mind works. How it works is dependent on what proves to be beneficial to the survival of the individual. Way before humanity got its start, our predecessors who were the biggest, fastest, strongest and smartest found ways to obtain resources, mount females and protect offspring. The descendants of those with the strongest sex-drive, then themselves, also became endowed with a deviation in their genetic code that embues a 'strong' sex-drive. And, onward and downward through the ages of man. The sex-drive increases in strength in direct proportion to how beneficial that variable is to the survival of the genes. And, in our lot, Sex proves to be the largest motivating factor ever.

But, a man who is figuring out how to design a house or write a play or symphony is not consciously thinking to himself that when this thing is finally done it will now afford him a bunch of new, sexual prospects. No, it's not conscious at all. It works because those of his ancestors who designed things in the past, and showed an affinity for music, went on to have many more sexual conquests than those in the community who didn't have these skills. And, because these folks were pumping much more of their DNA out into gene pool, they were outbreeding and thus outnumbering those without any of these skills....So, now, today, when a person is born with skills he doesn't know from whence they come, and he goes out and does what comes natural to him, he can actually tell himself that he's doing these things for the benefit of society, or the beautification of the world and whatnot, but nature knows the real, underlying reason. It's all very logical, very reasonable what I'm saying here. All you have to do is think about it, fight the denial which will surely creep in, and then know it to be true.

Edited by moltenlava

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Aug 19 2008, 07:30 PM)

Please. Homosexuality is not a rule, it's an exception, an evolutionary dead-end. It's an anomaly meant to slow the pace of overpopulation and uneven breeding schemas. If men and women aren't produced in equal numbers, then the entire natural system goes out of whack. We are now finding that the major of gay men are being born in a specific birth order. More times than not they come after one or more older brothers. Having two or more older brothers increases one's chance of being born gay several hundred percent. Homosexuality completely shuts off a man's desire for females, and it a natural setting, any possibility of him spreading his genes. IF he comes after two older brothers, he really should have been born a girl to even things out. Since he is not born a girl, nature makes him gay.

Source please. This is information I was not aware of and Im very curious to see who is actually making these supposed scientific claims about homosexuality.

You know what Im gonna take this thread back to its roots.

Here we go.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/LilannB/leonardodicaprioHQ.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/waspinatorbj/old/images/2007/dicaprio.jpeg

http://rushprnews.com/myPictures/DiCaprio%20in%20Blood%20Diamond.jpg

I must admit I never really liked Leo in the Titanic days but now OMG!!!!

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Aug 18 2008, 05:34 PM)
Stole this one from the "Captions" thread:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/edgyspice/rarerush.jpg

I like this one. trink39.gif

QUOTE (*Presto* @ Aug 19 2008, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Aug 18 2008, 05:34 PM)
Stole this one from the "Captions" thread:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/edgyspice/rarerush.jpg

I like this one. trink39.gif

Very nice. I like it too. smile.gif

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_order_of_the_phoenix/gary_oldman/phoenix2.jpghttp://celebrity-pics.movieeye.com/celebrity_pictures/Gary_Oldman_135235.jpg

Gary Oldman.

drool1.gif

Swimming...a retrospective!!

Spitz

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/mark_spitz-1.jpg wub.gif http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/MarkSpitz.jpg

Biondi

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/001311641.jpg wub.gif http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/matt_biondi-1.jpg

Phelps

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/opgo-47494.jpgwub.gif http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/opgm-37117.jpg

wub.gif b_sigh.gif

Guess who cheered me up today..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/HeavensOpen1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Mike16.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/TheBell5.jpg

wub.gif I love you, Mike! wub.gif

Man, that last pic of Oldfield's a killer! wub.gif

My diving (heh, heh) hero: Greg Louganis.

When I was on diving team, I met him years ago and almost fell over. Lawsy!!!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2781598367_4985fd27f4_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3202/2781598375_a23a07c6fb_o.jpg

Just found this heart.gif picture of Jon Anderson:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Jon8.jpg wub.gif

And what the heck, a few more.. biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Beyondwar.jpg

3 Ships

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/LWFAW1.jpg

Love Will Find A Way

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Shine6.jpg

In a Mike Oldfield song called Shine. wub.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Aug 24 2008, 07:43 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 23 2008, 06:10 AM)
Just found this heart.gif picture of Jon Anderson:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Jon8.jpg wub.gif

In this pic, just for a second, he looked like a young Ozzy ph34r.gif

bolt.gif

ohmy.gif ph34r.gif