The 2007 TRF duckBlaze Awards

JohnnyBlaze

Johnny, don't you think it's time to have a 2015 duckBlaze Awards Ceremony?

:popcorn:

Thanks. Honestly, I can't do it these days because I don't know current TRFers. Doing that thread was totally based on knowing members well and all the things to tease them on. I had a year and a half hiatus and frankly, I don't know 99% of today's members. treeduck could probably pull it off though. :blaze:

It was a creative idea and it was obviously a hit thread. I'm sure it provided a lot of hilarious entertainment.

You mention not knowing most members here on TRF now, when I was reading through the thread, I found myself wondering what happened to many members who posted in it because they aren't here any more.

Yeah, I read through most of that thread too and nearly all of those winners and those who commented are gone. ladirushfan is still smilin' & kickin' about though! :blaze:

In those days instead of watching tv I used to be on TRF over 2 hours a day (hence, knowing this forum and its members well). I still don't watch tv but I'm mainly only on here when I'm commuting by train.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Johnny, don't you think it's time to have a 2015 duckBlaze Awards Ceremony?

:popcorn:

Thanks. Honestly, I can't do it these days because I don't know current TRFers. Doing that thread was totally based on knowing members well and all the things to tease them on. I had a year and a half hiatus and frankly, I don't know 99% of today's members. treeduck could probably pull it off though. :blaze:

It was a creative idea and it was obviously a hit thread. I'm sure it provided a lot of hilarious entertainment.

You mention not knowing most members here on TRF now, when I was reading through the thread, I found myself wondering what happened to many members who posted in it because they aren't here any more.

Yeah, I read through most of that thread too and nearly all of those winners and those who commented are gone. ladirushfan is still smilin' & kickin' about though! :blaze:

In those days instead of watching tv I used to be on TRF over 2 hours a day (hence, knowing this forum and its members well). I still don't watch tv but I'm mainly only on here when I'm commuting by train.

:AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley:

So what's this all about then? :popcorn:

It's like this is the year 2112 and you've uncovered a now defunct Academy Awards ceremony from the past. There was M.C. duck and I, M.C. Blaze. I had already strangled M.C. Hammer with treeduck's bill by that point.

If you're looking for a place to sit, drugs & alcohol are to the left and roast beef is to the right. Most of the archive footage should still be intact. Watch your step.

:blaze:

• Like 3

It's like this is the year 2112 and you've uncovered a now defunct Academy Awards ceremony from the past. There was M.C. duck and I, M.C. Blaze. I had already strangled M.C. Hammer with treeduck's bill by that point.

If you're looking for a place to sit, drugs & alcohol are to the left and roast beef is to the right. Most of the archive footage should still be intact. Watch your step.

:hail:

:hail:

Excellent! I shall make myself comfy right about... here!

:smoke: :hail: :popcorn: :pizza: :hotdog: :martini: :)