The 2007 TRF duckBlaze Awards

JohnnyBlaze

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jan 13 2009, 07:49 PM)
bumper.gif

This thread isn't going anywhere no.gif

1287.gif

I know, it's postponed at the minute, I have to wait till Johnny Blaze returns from his dangerous quest across the American West, righting wrongs, saving the innocent and kicking the crap out of guys with martial arts after they spill his beer and say "hey China Man look at me, look at me!!! Where do you think you're going with that TRF t-shirt on? And get that look off your face before I knock it off!!"

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 14 2009, 12:32 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

I know, it's postponed at the minute, I have to wait till Johnny Blaze returns from his dangerous quest across the American West, righting wrongs, saving the innocent and kicking the crap out of guys with martial arts after they spill his beer and say "hey China Man look at me, look at me!!! Where do you think you're going with that TRF t-shirt on? And get that look off your face before I knock it off!!"

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif oh, so any day now then TreeDuck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 13 2009, 06:32 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

excuses, excuses, I know where JB is ph34r.gif ...being bribed by someone on this board. He said he was easy!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 14 2009, 10:19 AM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

excuses, excuses, I know where JB is ph34r.gif ...being bribed by someone on this board. He said he was easy!

There's been a recent Johnny Blaze sighting, so the signs are looking good for the duckblaze awards going ahead very soon...

cool.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 17 2009, 02:52 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

There's been a recent Johnny Blaze sighting, so the signs are looking good for the duckblaze awards going ahead very soon...

cool.gif

Ummmm *lipsmack* yeah. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 18 2009, 12:02 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

cool.gif

lipsmack? Is that good? Sounds it!!

biggrin.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 18 2009, 10:08 AM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif wink.gif

No. Licking my chops however is good. And I'm doing just that, waiting for these damn awards.

What's going on TD!? What's the news?

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 18 2009, 01:30 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif wink.gif

No. Licking my chops however is good. And I'm doing just that, waiting for these damn awards.

Well nothing yet, JB is supposedly fixing his comp, I dunno, hopefully he gets back before I forget all the award titles and all the candidates...

wacko.gif

Oh I was right lipsmacking is good!!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 19 2009, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 19 2009, 01:56 AM)
I demand satisfaction in the form of the duckblaze awards now!

Or whatever time works good for you, i'm not in a rush.

We'll get there eventually...

unsure.gif wink.gif cool.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 18 2009, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 18 2009, 01:30 PM)
bumper.gif

1287.gif

ph34r.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Well nothing yet, JB is supposedly fixing his comp, I dunno, hopefully he gets back before I forget all the award titles and all the candidates...

wacko.gif

Oh I was right lipsmacking is good!!

biggrin.gif

Geez how many woman on this board are bribing him? He's never gonna get his computer fixed if this keeps going on tongue.gif

- The HOW IT IS Award for the biggest, baddest mod/administrator who always tells it like it is

- The WAY THE THREAD BLOWS Award for the lamest thread

- The FAR CRY BABY Award for the winning whiner

- The NEED SOME LOVE Award needs no explanation

- The JOCKSTRAP Award for the TRF member whose knowledge of sports exceeds all realms of fanaticism

- The I GET AROUND Award for the TRF member who happens to be everywhere at any given point

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

i am a 2 time DuckBlaze award WINNER !!!

:dweez:

• Like 2

i am a 2 time DuckBlaze award WINNER !!!

:dweez:

:o Can I have your autograph? :LOL: :hug2:

:yes:

• Like 1

This thread is too good to stay buried.

I say let's resurrect it.

Oh, the fun we could have with this.

:tempted: :tempted: :tempted:

Hehe. Just as fun as this one (IMHO) was another called "different strings UNmasked" or something like that. Although that one wasn't a duck/me collaboration.

• Like 1

Johnny, don't you think it's time to have a 2015 duckBlaze Awards Ceremony?

:popcorn:

Thanks. Honestly, I can't do it these days because I don't know current TRFers. Doing that thread was totally based on knowing members well and all the things to tease them on. I had a year and a half hiatus and frankly, I don't know 99% of today's members. treeduck could probably pull it off though. :blaze:

• Like 2

Johnny, don't you think it's time to have a 2015 duckBlaze Awards Ceremony?

:popcorn:

Thanks. Honestly, I can't do it these days because I don't know current TRFers. Doing that thread was totally based on knowing members well and all the things to tease them on. I had a year and a half hiatus and frankly, I don't know 99% of today's members. treeduck could probably pull it off though. :blaze:

It was a creative idea and it was obviously a hit thread. I'm sure it provided a lot of hilarious entertainment.

You mention not knowing most members here on TRF now, when I was reading through the thread, I found myself wondering what happened to many members who posted in it because they aren't here any more.

• Like 1