Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Sep 11 2010, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Sep 8 2010, 04:02 PM)
...Quinn, who's getting closer and closer to discovering Dexter's dark side.

And closer and closer to discovering how to get wrapped up on Dexter's kill table.

I actually hope not. I like Quinn as a character and I don't think Dexter could kill him just for finding him out (same situation as Doakes - Dexter just couldn't kill him)

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 24 2010, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 24 2010, 04:33 PM)
AHHHHH!!!!!!! 

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

653.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Can't get here soon enough!!!

I know!

I put on the Season Finale last night just to tease myself... I got REALLY excited!! Which is what tends to happen when one uhh... teases one's self.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Sep 24 2010, 04:37 PM)
I can't wait! It's gonna wild! The ending of the last episode was a total shock! Dexter is going to be crazier than ever!

I couldn't believe it when I saw Season 5 trailer!! I was like THIS IS GONNA BLOW UP HUGE!!!

Tomorrow it all starts again!!! I can't wait to get my weekly Dexter fix again! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Sep 13 2010, 06:46 AM)

And closer and closer to discovering how to get wrapped up on Dexter's kill table.

I actually hope not. I like Quinn as a character and I don't think Dexter could kill him just for finding him out (same situation as Doakes - Dexter just couldn't kill him)

I have a feeling that Quinn's going to end up in a trash bag.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Sep 26 2010, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Sep 13 2010, 06:46 AM)

I have a feeling that Quinn's going to end up in a trash bag.

In multiple trash bags. popcorn.gif

Very good opening episode last night. I like when Dexter just snapped and killed that dude in the bathroom for no reason. If he's more prone to those outbursts or rage like that there is a very good chance he may slip up and get caught. But I think it would be cooler if the series ends without the cops ever finding out who he really is.

Also, does anyone else think Dexter will teach either Astor or Cody to be like him? Just like how Harry taught Dexter to become what he is. I think Rita's death might open one or both of their minds up to the possibility of doing it. Or maybe he'll just wait for Harrison to grow up and teach him instead which seems more plauseable to me. Since he was "born in blood" like Dexter was.

Oh yeah, Quinn is deffinitley ending up in some trash bags before this season is over. popcorn.gif

I think they've opened the door for a few things this season:

Dex is going to be able to unleash the Dark Passenger and rack up lots of victims.

Deb is going to get very close to the truth and maybe even discover the truth at the end of the season. I think that mainly because of her & Quinn's developing relationship and the fact that Dexter is clearly going to have to kill Quinn because he's going to uncover Dexter at this rate.

I almost think that if Deb did find out she'd condone or excuse it because of her love for Dexter.

It's been my belief that Deb was going to be the one to bring down Dexter in the end. Not sure how... maybe she's finally able to get him to see himself in a way that means that he doesn't have to life his life like this anymore. Or by having to kill him... either way I still say it's gonna be her to do it.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 27 2010, 09:34 PM)
It's been my belief that Deb was going to be the one to bring down Dexter in the end. Not sure how... maybe she's finally able to get him to see himself in a way that means that he doesn't have to life his life like this anymore. Or by having to kill him... either way I still say it's gonna be her to do it.

I'm not sure how many seasons this show has left, but it's definitely going to be Deb who either helps/brings down Dexter once the news is out. Just seems fitting.

I'm expecting a few curveballs this season. I know Quinn seems like an obvious choice for being a victim, but it just seems...too obvious at this point. Like they're building him up as Dexter's enemy #1 all as a diversion to have someone else be a Dexter victim. I have a feeling Quinn might be mixed up in some criminal stuff himself, and maybe Dexter finds out about that by following Quinn like he did Trinity.

Oh, the possibilities.... biggrin.gif

I think the show still has some legs to it and will last a few more seasons. I agree, if anyone discovers who Dexter is it will be Deb. I can only imagine what Dex and Debs reactions would be if the truth ever came out. Both Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are so great with the characters they play it could make for even better TV than it is now.

I'm not sure if i'm demented or not but I got a little chuckle out of Dexter waring the mickey mouse hat while breaking the news about Rita to the kids and her parents.

Maybe the writers were trying to be subtle with some humor and add a little smille to a sad situation.

Several years ago CBS showed an edited version of Season 1 I believe. I just got Showtime and watched the 1st show of the new season on Sunday. Needless to say I'm missing a whole bunch of plot lines wacko.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 28 2010, 09:19 AM)

Several years ago CBS showed an edited version of Season 1 I believe. I just got Showtime and watched the 1st show of the new season on Sunday. Needless to say I'm missing a whole bunch of plot lines wacko.gif

That's what happens when you miss three whole seasons of a show and try to pick back up watching it laugh.gif

If you have the money you can just get them on DVD. If not i'm sure there's ways online for you to see all the episodes.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 28 2010, 11:19 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 28 2010, 09:19 AM)

Several years ago CBS showed an edited version of Season 1 I believe. I just got Showtime and watched the 1st show of the new season on Sunday. Needless to say I'm missing a whole bunch of plot lines  wacko.gif

That's what happens when you miss three whole seasons of a show and try to pick back up watching it laugh.gif

If you have the money you can just get them on DVD. If not i'm sure there's ways online for you to see all the episodes.

Netflix baby. You can see the first three seasons online and you can order season 4 and have the DVD's in 2 days. its like 15 dollars a month. If you open the account today you can be caught up by this Sunday!!

My Wife and I got into the show and caught up this way. Nothing like a Dexter marathon. The only thing that sucks about it now is that I have to wait week to week to see what the hell is going to happen next.