Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 16 2009, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 16 2009, 12:08 PM)
After this season they certainly have a lot to live up to in terms of writing expectations now I think. Which can be both good and bad.

Now starts the endless waiting!!!  banghead.gif

Damn I'm already speculating how it's going to go down next season wacko.gif

I'm curious if they will bring in another big name actor like they did with Smits and Lithgow and who it would be.

It's almost like the Batman franchise in a way

laugh.gif

Lithgow was just PERFECT casting IMO! I think he's the reason this season was so fantastic! The writing fit his character perfect, and he's an amazing actor.. I've always thought so.

Given Dexter's situation now... it might be a woman who gets introduced or something. But... for some reason... Deb saying those things to him at the end really made me wonder if something might happen with them because now she knows about Dexter's family. And they are married in real life.. I dunno.

But ya... now starts the speculation for next season! laugh.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 16 2009, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 16 2009, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 16 2009, 12:08 PM)
After this season they certainly have a lot to live up to in terms of writing expectations now I think. Which can be both good and bad.

Now starts the endless waiting!!!  banghead.gif

Damn I'm already speculating how it's going to go down next season wacko.gif

I'm curious if they will bring in another big name actor like they did with Smits and Lithgow and who it would be.

It's almost like the Batman franchise in a way

laugh.gif

Lithgow was just PERFECT casting IMO! I think he's the reason this season was so fantastic! The writing fit his character perfect, and he's an amazing actor.. I've always thought so.

Given Dexter's situation now... it might be a woman who gets introduced or something. But... for some reason... Deb saying those things to him at the end really made me wonder if something might happen with them because now she knows about Dexter's family. And they are married in real life.. I dunno.

But ya... now starts the speculation for next season! laugh.gif

trink39.gif

No doubt Lithgow made this season what it was.

If there ever was a 3rd Rock From The Sun reunion it's going to be hard to see him the same way unsure.gif laugh.gif

Try and catch this weeks episode of "The Soup" on the E! Network. Julie Benz (Rita) makes a very funny cameo after they give a recap of the season finale.

Judging by this 2 minute appearance she can do comedy as well. I look forward to seeing her in another project soon.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Dec 20 2009, 09:54 AM)
Try and catch this weeks episode of "The Soup" on the E! Network. Julie Benz (Rita) makes a very funny cameo after they give a recap of the season finale.

Judging by this 2 minute appearance she can do comedy as well. I look forward to seeing her in another project soon.

She will be in the sequel to Boondock Saints

Finally got home to watch the last 3 episodes....what a way to end a season! If I hadn't read about it here it would have just floored me but it was still a powerful ending.

Again, kudos to the whole production team that worked on this show, from the writing to directing to acting it was a phenomenal season.

What happens to Dex next season, where could he possibly go from here now that this has happened?

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Dec 20 2009, 04:41 PM)
Finally got home to watch the last 3 episodes....what a way to end a season! If I hadn't read about it here it would have just floored me but it was still a powerful ending.

Again, kudos to the whole production team that worked on this show, from the writing to directing to acting it was a phenomenal season.

What happens to Dex next season, where could he possibly go from here now that this has happened?

One question I've been wondering (spoiler below, highlight to read)

What will happen to Astor and Cody?

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Dec 21 2009, 12:30 AM)

spoiler, highlight to read:

probably go live with their grandparents, and dexter keeps his kid.

i cant wait for season 5!

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Dec 20 2009, 05:30 PM)

If I had to guess, they'd probably go to live with Rita's mom or Paul's parents. My guess is they'll live with Rita's mom and she'll start asking questions and suspecting Dexter and maybe do some investigating about him and turn up something. I'm pretty positive they will reveal part of Dexter's true self to Deb next season though, the time is ripe

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Dec 20 2009, 06:30 PM)

If I had to guess, they'd probably go to live with Rita's mom or Paul's parents. My guess is they'll live with Rita's mom and she'll start asking questions and suspecting Dexter and maybe do some investigating about him and turn up something. I'm pretty positive they will reveal part of Dexter's true self to Deb next season though, the time is ripe

She's put the pieces together as far as the link between the Ice Truck Killer and Dex, so it won't be long. I can't see her keeping quiet about it though, so maybe Dex has to kill her? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Dec 20 2009, 07:08 PM)

She's put the pieces together as far as the link between the Ice Truck Killer and Dex, so it won't be long. I can't see her keeping quiet about it though, so maybe Dex has to kill her? laugh.gif

That's too many hot women dying on the show...I cannot allow any more eye candy to be killed off... tongue.gif

Damn man don't joke about it! 'Cause on this show anything is liable to happen! tongue.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Dec 20 2009, 08:55 PM)

Damn man don't joke about it! 'Cause on this show anything is liable to happen! tongue.gif

How about next season they fast forward 15 years and Dex is taking young Harrison out to teach him how to deal with his own Dark Passenger? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2010, 09:31 AM)
Not really a fan of these award shows but congrats to Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow for winning their Golden Globe awards for best actor and best supporting actor in TV drama. 1022.gif

+1 on that. They clearly deserved it. Both were outstanding. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 27 2010, 06:02 PM)
Looks like Julia Stiles will be on Dexter for season 5

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/26/dexter-julia-stiles/

Cool. I think the new season will air in September and will pick up right where last season ended so it's unlikely that she'll be a new flame for Dex and there is no "foe" for Dexter this season either so she ain't no killah.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 27 2010, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 27 2010, 07:02 PM)
Looks like Julia Stiles will be on Dexter for season 5

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/26/dexter-julia-stiles/

September 26 can't get here fast enough! 1022.gif

I KNOW!!!!!!

banghead.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Sep 8 2010, 02:41 PM)
Has anyone else checked out the season 5 trailer yet?

Looks like a dark season on deck for Dex.

NICE!!!!!

Okay, I think this season is REALLY going to pit Dexter against his own family/friends, and his involvement with Trinity just may be brought into the open. Possibly by Quinn, who's getting closer and closer to discovering Dexter's dark side.

Only a few weeks to go!

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Sep 8 2010, 01:41 PM)
Has anyone else checked out the season 5 trailer yet?

Looks like a dark season on deck for Dex.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT TILL THE NEW SEASON!!!!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I watched it once. It was OK. I wanna see Julia Stiles. She's a good actress with no issues. Something sorely lacking in Hollywood these days. She's not an idiot trainwreck like Lindsay Lohan or a talentless girl with a sex tape like pigface.