The Joke Thread (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)

The Notorious B.S.G.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

A Flat Minor.

What do you get if you drop a piano on an army base?

A Flat Major.

Two snares and a cymbal fall off a cliff...

...ba-dum, tsschhh!

There were Five country churches in a small TEXAS town:

The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Church of Christ, the Catholic Church and the Jewish Synagogue .

Each church and Synagogue was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels.

After much prayer and consideration they Determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In The BAPTIST CHURCH the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistry and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week.

The Church of Christ got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

But -- The Catholic CHURCH came up with the best and most effective solution.

They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church.

Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue,

but they took one squirrel and had a short service with him called circumcision and they haven't seen a squirrel on the property since.

This is one of my favorites! Check it out....sick and twisted...but funny as F**k!

Joe fish

this is another good one .....warning....NOT for the kids!

dirty drawings

rofl3.gif

A tourist from Texas visited a pub in Ireland."Y'all brag about your drinking," he bellowed, "but I'll bet five hundred dollars that no one here can drink ten pints of Guinness back-to-back." One man got up and left, and the rest fell silent. A few minutes later the little man who left reappeared. "Is your bet still good, sir?"

The Texan just chuckled and asked the bartender to line up ten pints of the thick, heavy brew. Without hesitation the local polished them off, one right after the other, to the wild cheers of the other patrons.

True to his word, the Texan paid up. "You have to tell me one thing," he asked. "Where did you go a few minutes ago?"

"Oh, I just slipped over to the pub next door, the winner explained, "just to make sure first that I could do it."

Hear about the lady who walked in to the druggist and asked for cyanide?

Pharmacist asked if plain grocery store rat poison wouldn't work.

"It's not for rats", replied the lady. "I want to kill my husband."

The pharmacist about came unglued. "I can't sell you any" he said. "You'd go to prison for life, I would loose my license and probably my store."

At that time the lady reached into her purse and withdrew a photograph of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

"DAMN", the pharmacist replied; "I didn't know you had a prescription!"

A little girl asked her Mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?" Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

"What's that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said

"OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"

( YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! )

The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home."

If you ain't laffin'...

You ain't livin'

PECANS IN THE CEMETERY

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

"One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

"Come here quick," said the boy, "you won't believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls."

The man said, "Beat it kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk." When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

The old man whispered, "Boy, you've been tellin' me the truth. Let's see if we can see the Lord."

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord

At last they heard, "One for you, one for me. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence and we'll be done."

They say the old man made it back to town a full 5 minutes ahead of the kid on the bike.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2008, 08:09 PM)
PECANS IN THE CEMETERY

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

"One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

"Come here quick," said the boy, "you won't believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls."

The man said, "Beat it kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk." When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

The old man whispered, "Boy, you've been tellin' me the truth. Let's see if we can see the Lord."

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord

At last they heard, "One for you, one for me. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence and we'll be done."

They say the old man made it back to town a full 5 minutes ahead of the kid on the bike.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I love it! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Mar 19 2008, 03:09 PM)
PECANS IN THE CEMETERY

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed

was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope,

propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad." With

the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and

read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope

with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and

you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.

But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing,

tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older

than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy

said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has

a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having

many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana

doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and

trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and

ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for

AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday

I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your

grandchildren.

Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just

wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report

card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.

Leroy goes to the revival and listens to the preacher. After a while

the preacher asks anyone with needs to be prayed over to come forward

to the front at the altar.

Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks: "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?" Leroy replies: "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."

The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear, and he places the other

hand on top of Leroy's head and prays and prays and prays. After a

few minutes, the preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks

Leroy: "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy says, "I don't know, Reverend, it ain't until next Wednesday.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 22 2008, 10:12 AM)
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed
was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope,
propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad." With
the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and
read the letter.

Dear Dad:
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope
with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and
you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.
But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing,
tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older
than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy
said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has
a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having
many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana
doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and
trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and
ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for
AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.
Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday
I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your
grandchildren.
Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just
wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report
card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.

BWAHAHAHAHA... laugh.gif

It's funny 'cause it's true...