A glimmer of hope

Tick

The clouds ushering in, a darkness engulfs the landscape. A heavyness pulls me to the ground. Powerless to move i lie there waiting for death to come, but hoping a light will shine through first. An age old struggle between good and evil continues, same as it always has. A moment of clarity followed by ten of deception. Artificial gratification no longer working. Needing to grasp for something real but refusing to reach out far enough to obtain it. Lost for a moment or gone for eternity ? Unable to make a choice, continuing to lie in waiting, hoping, praying, refusing the hand of the stranger who has always known me, knowing deep down, i have a key in my hands that unlocks the door to understanding and fullfillment. Untill the last breath, life can always be chosen. I pull myself up from the floor and watching the clouds dissapear, a new day has begun. Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 1 2007, 04:24 PM)
The clouds ushering in, a darkness engulfs the landscape. A heavyness pulls me to the ground. Powerless to move i lie there waiting for death to come, but hopeing a light will shine through first. An age old struggle  between good and evil continues, same as it always has. A moment of clarity followed by ten of deception. Artificial gratification no longer working. Needing to grasp for something real but refusing to reach out far enough to obtain it. Lost for a moment or gone for eternity ? Unable to make a choice, continueing to lie in waiting, hopeing, praying, refusing the hand of the stranger who has always known me, knowing deep down, i have a key in my hands that unlocks the door to understanding and fullfillment. Untill the last breath, life can always be chosen. I pull up from the floor and watching the clouds dissapear, a new day has begun.

I guess you survived?

applaudit.gif Very good, tick!

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 1 2007, 04:24 PM)
The clouds ushering in, a darkness engulfs the landscape. A heavyness pulls me to the ground. Powerless to move i lie there waiting for death to come, but hoping a light will shine through first. An age old struggle between good and evil continues, same as it always has. A moment of clarity followed by ten of deception. Artificial gratification no longer working. Needing to grasp for something real but refusing to reach out far enough to obtain it. Lost for a moment or gone for eternity ? Unable to make a choice, continuing to lie in waiting, hoping, praying, refusing the hand of the stranger who has always known me, knowing deep down, i have a key in my hands that unlocks the door to understanding and fullfillment. Untill the last breath, life can always be chosen. I pull myself up from the floor and watching the clouds dissapear, a new day has begun.

Wow! How did you get into my mind??? ohmy.gif