Cute Kids!

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 16 2009, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 16 2009, 03:41 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 16 2009, 01:30 PM)
Cameron at Christmas last year.  Cutest little boy, or what?
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v652/172/87/1615215538/n1615215538_124124_6018.jpg

That face is dangerous! If I saw those woeful eyes looking up at me, he'd get anything he wanted! I bet he plays you like a fiddle. laugh.gif

His eyes are frikkin HUGE!! He looks a lot like me, but not there. I have very small blue eyes and he has very BIG blues.

That kid could work you over and you wouldn't even know it! laugh.gif I bet you're putty in his little hands.

"Can I have a cookie?"

"No!"

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v652/172/87/1615215538/n1615215538_124124_6018.jpg

"Here's the jar!"

"It's time for your bath."

"But I don't want to take a bath."

"Oh ok stinky, then you don't have too!"

He is too precious. Your daughter is as well GR. biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 16 2009, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2009, 11:02 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 16 2009, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (rhyv @ Sep 12 2009, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 30 2009, 12:15 AM)
Took this one today while he was playing in his Roundabout

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/IMG_4794.jpg

Beautiful! Very cute, LSM. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif That's one happy little dude!

biggrin.gif thanks! yeah, he loves his roundabout smile.gif there's a 5-key monophonic keyboard on there that he plays - and actually hits the same notes that are being played on his Baby Einstein DVD just as they are being played! ohmy.gif This has happened numerous times, so we know it's more than just a coincidence. We're going to get him a better keyboard for Christmas and see what he does with it smile.gif

I want to get baby #2 (who is still nameless btw) one of these things. So, he really likes it, eh? They look like a lot of fun. We have two different exersaucers but I want this roundabout thing.

laugh.gif what happened to Alex?? lol He LOVES it - the only time he doesn't want to be in it is when he's hungry or needs to be changed!

This is what we have: http://image.kidsii.com/images/product_image/6798/6798.jpg

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2009, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2009, 11:02 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 16 2009, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (rhyv @ Sep 12 2009, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 30 2009, 12:15 AM)
Took this one today while he was playing in his Roundabout

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/IMG_4794.jpg

Beautiful! Very cute, LSM. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif That's one happy little dude!

biggrin.gif thanks! yeah, he loves his roundabout smile.gif there's a 5-key monophonic keyboard on there that he plays - and actually hits the same notes that are being played on his Baby Einstein DVD just as they are being played! ohmy.gif This has happened numerous times, so we know it's more than just a coincidence. We're going to get him a better keyboard for Christmas and see what he does with it smile.gif

I want to get baby #2 (who is still nameless btw) one of these things. So, he really likes it, eh? They look like a lot of fun. We have two different exersaucers but I want this roundabout thing.

laugh.gif what happened to Alex?? lol He LOVES it - the only time he doesn't want to be in it is when he's hungry or needs to be changed!

This is what we have: http://image.kidsii.com/images/product_image/6798/6798.jpg

Straight from the, "What Pissed You Off Today" thread a few days back:

So this morning the husband and I jokingly comment about how baby #2 doesn't have a middle name at this point. I say, "The only name we sort of agree on (the husband hasn't liked any single damn choice I've offered up) is Jacob" to which he says, of course, "I don't really like that name." So I admit, yet again, that I don't exactly like Alexander as a first name so as he's leaving to go to work he says, "Well, looks like we need to figure out the name!" No shit! We're sort of down to the wire here! Since he was so hellbent on "Alexander" as a first name, I got rid of ALL my first name choices which means I have to pour through the baby name books and websites all over again.

I want to wring his neck.

Name update:

I did manage to go come up with some new name suggestions AND threw in some Alexander suggestions to appease the husband:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

He's bound to like at least one of those.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 16 2009, 05:23 PM)

This is (the newer model of) what we have: http://image.kidsii.com/images/product_image/6798/6798.jpg

So this morning the husband and I jokingly comment about how baby #2 doesn't have a middle name at this point. I say, "The only name we sort of agree on (the husband hasn't liked any single damn choice I've offered up) is Jacob" to which he says, of course, "I don't really like that name." So I admit, yet again, that I don't exactly like Alexander as a first name so as he's leaving to go to work he says, "Well, looks like we need to figure out the name!" No shit! We're sort of down to the wire here! Since he was so hellbent on "Alexander" as a first name, I got rid of ALL my first name choices which means I have to pour through the baby name books and websites all over again.

Name update:

I did manage to go come up with some new name suggestions AND threw in some Alexander suggestions to appease the husband:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

I kind of like how Liam Alexander sounds - flows nice smile.gif Alexander Liam doesn't work so well...for me anyhow...

Out of those, these would be my choices (Liam being the top one smile.gif ) :

Liam Alexander

Evan Alexander

Alexander Maddox

Connor Maddox

ps. the picture of the Around-We-Go is actually a link to it too smile.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 16 2009, 08:56 PM)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2521/3918315156_f1c43d95c9.jpg

wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2009, 02:39 PM)

This is (the newer model of) what we have: http://image.kidsii.com/images/product_image/6798/6798.jpg

Name update:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

I kind of like how Liam Alexander sounds - flows nice smile.gif Alexander Liam doesn't work so well...for me anyhow...

Liam Alexander

Evan Alexander

Alexander Maddox

Connor Maddox

I like the name Liam a lot too but we can't use that as a first name. It does not sound good alone when paired with the last name.

I'm definitely buying junior #2 one of those roundabout things. A girlfriend of mine had it for her son and he loved it so it's obviously a winner in the kid department.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2009, 08:30 AM)

Name update:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

Liam Alexander

Evan Alexander

Alexander Maddox

Connor Maddox

I like the name Liam a lot too but we can't use that as a first name. It does not sound good alone when paired with the last name.

I'm definitely buying junior #2 one of those roundabout things. A girlfriend of mine had it for her son and he loved it so it's obviously a winner in the kid department.

ahhh i see smile.gif

i expect in 5 months to see Junior#2 thoroughly enjoying it! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 17 2009, 11:27 AM)

Name update:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

Liam Alexander

Evan Alexander

Alexander Maddox

Connor Maddox

ahhh i see smile.gif

i expect in 5 months to see Junior#2 thoroughly enjoying it! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

We'll see! Hopefully he will like it. I love when you buy something thinking they won't get enough of it and then they don't like it for whatever reason. Junior #1 hated, hated the Jumperoo.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2009, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 17 2009, 11:27 AM)

Name update:

Connor Allen

Alexander Evan

Evan Alexander

Connor Evan

Alexander Maddox

Maddox Evan

Connor Maddox

Alexander Liam

Connor Alexander

Liam Alexander

Evan Alexander

Alexander Maddox

Connor Maddox

ahhh i see smile.gif

We'll see! Hopefully he will like it. I love when you buy something thinking they won't get enough of it and then they don't like it for whatever reason. Junior #1 hated, hated the Jumperoo.

lol yeah...case in point:graco sweetpeace swing We barely used it, when he was little he would cry when we'd put him in. now hes too big! guess we'll save it for #2

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 25 2009, 03:59 PM)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2451/3954128362_ddd9e8e3e0.jpg

wub.gif adorable as always!!

New one that I took today at Spider Web Gardens in Tuftonboro, NH (heart.gif):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/IMG_5119a.jpg

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 26 2009, 10:49 PM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Niall%20Aiden%20Murray/IMG_5119a.jpg

Pumpkid! Way to get your knees dirty for this shot heart.gif

I took some with Ryan and pumpkins today - don't think they turned out well.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 26 2009, 11:40 PM)

are you kidding? your shots always turn out beautifully....at least, the ones you let me see do lol thanks - yeah, I was actually laying on the ground for most of these shots, trying to get a really shallow depth of field...I really need an SLR so that I can REALLY manually focus - the manual focus on the G9 is a pain in the ass!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2009, 12:43 AM)

are you kidding? your shots always turn out beautifully....at least, the ones you let me see do lol thanks - yeah, I was actually laying on the ground for most of these shots, trying to get a really shallow depth of field...I really need an SLR so that I can REALLY manually focus - the manual focus on the G9 is a pain in the ass!!

#1 key to the best shots - look as stupid and award as possible.

I think that position is hot though wink.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 27 2009, 12:46 AM)

laugh.gif well, I have to admit that them being closed and no one watching me did help me look more stupid! z7shysterical.gif

see now this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2549/3943503018_2d04774014.jpg <--

is what I want to achieve in portrait shots....I want the subject to be beautiful and sharp, and the background to be completely out of focus....how do I accomplish this?!?!?!?!?! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2009, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 27 2009, 12:46 AM)

laugh.gif well, I have to admit that them being closed and no one watching me did help me look more stupid! z7shysterical.gif

Where we live are all chinese guys with nice cameras. Everyone here looks stupid, so it's ok.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2009, 12:56 AM)
see now this:

is what I want to achieve in portrait shots....I want the subject to be beautiful and sharp, and the background to be completely out of focus....how do I accomplish this?!?!?!?!?! fists crying.gif

F/1.4

Is such a magic number...

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 27 2009, 12:58 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2009, 12:56 AM)
see now this:

is what I want to achieve in portrait shots....I want the subject to be beautiful and sharp, and the background to be completely out of focus....how do I accomplish this?!?!?!?!?!  fists crying.gif

F/1.4

Is such a magic number...

fists crying.gif I WANT TO SHOOT f/1.4!!!! Even if I get to borrow my best friends XSi, I would have to buy a lens that goes to that aperture sad.gif