Cute Kids!

Alsgalpal

And you know it!!! biggrin.gif RR gave me the idea on the thread. My girls can sing to most of the Vapor Trails. They loved listening to Alex's rants, and they said "Mommy, that guy so funny!! Can we go play with him??"

And in light of mommy watching her words, my little girls us this frase when they are frustrated "awe, come ON!!! Piece of CRAP!!!" They also eat their suggestibles, (veggies). I want to hear cute stories! biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted this elsewhere, so if you've read it, read it again! biggrin.gif My 7 year old was walking thru the house "humming" (more like talk singing) a melody line. I asked him what he was humming, he says, "Daaaad, Thats La Villa Strangiato!" You can see his pic if you click on my profile.

The first time we showed our kids the video 'Darn That Dragon' ,the opening video for the 2nd set of the current tour, our 8 y/o stood there and named the albums off as they were referenced. "The dice from 'Roll the Bones', The FBN owl like on daddy's back"etc then near the end of it our 6 y/o said "the dragon is in the starman pose" 1022.gif The 8 y/o also watches RUSH videos' everytime that he gets on the pc, straight to launch and 'Nobody's Hero', we now regret not taking him this summer so he will definately be going next time. yes.gif

2.gif musik19.gif NP.gif blah.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (rushfreak @ Sep 1 2004, 02:00 PM)
The first time we showed our kids the video 'Darn That Dragon' ,the opening video for the 2nd set of the current tour, our 8 y/o stood there and named the albums off as they were referenced. "The dice from 'Roll the Bones', The FBN owl like on daddy's back"etc then near the end of it our 6 y/o said "the dragon is in the starman pose" 1022.gif The 8 y/o also watches RUSH videos' everytime that he gets on the pc, straight to launch and 'Nobody's Hero', we now regret not taking him this summer so he will definately be going next time. yes.gif

2.gif musik19.gif NP.gif blah.gif 2.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My six year old son is KING of the "what shall we listen to in the car" deal...his likes include Yes, U2, Queen (well, "Bohemian Rhapsody") and Rush. So, he'll put his finger on his chin thoughtfully and ask for "Tom Sawyer" or "Closer to the Heart." Good Rush mom that I am, I have shared the videos/concerts with him, and he likes "DEW" and "The Big Money" of course... So, anyway, one night I was watching RIR, and it was time for "O Baterista." I called Kerry over and said, "Kerry, just WATCH...." He stood there for 20 seconds and said, "Ahhh, he's just PLAYING THE DRUMS!" and walked away.

Needless to say I was crushed. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 1 2004, 03:49 PM)
My six year old son is KING of the "what shall we listen to in the car" deal...his likes include Yes, U2, Queen (well, "Bohemian Rhapsody") and Rush.  So, he'll put his finger on his chin thoughtfully and ask for "Tom Sawyer" or "Closer to the Heart."  Good Rush mom that I am, I have shared the videos/concerts with him, and he likes "DEW" and "The Big Money" of course...  So, anyway, one night I was watching RIR, and it was time for "O Baterista."  I called Kerry over and said, "Kerry, just WATCH...."  He stood there for 20 seconds and said, "Ahhh, he's just PLAYING THE DRUMS!" and walked away.

Needless to say I was crushed.  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

What's so special about playing the drums? confused13.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/bsg2112/drums.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/bsg2112/elephantdrum.jpg

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 1 2004, 05:00 PM)
Ummm the neighbour's boy (about 3/4 years old and) and I guess a relative (some girl) same age, just ran across my backyard, both nude playing with the hose and spraying water. Our neighbourhood is safe and all... but don't you think that's a bit weird? wink.gif

Only if the "kids" are 34 instead of 3/4!

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 1 2004, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 1 2004, 05:00 PM)
Ummm the neighbour's boy (about 3/4 years old and) and I guess a relative (some girl) same age, just ran across my backyard, both nude playing with the hose and spraying water.  Our neighbourhood is safe and all... but don't you think that's a bit weird?  wink.gif

Only if the "kids" are 34 instead of 3/4!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Here's a replay of an older post of mine....

My wife calls me the other day to say she's driving into town with our daughter and she(our daughter, who's 4 years old) wants to hear the "Me Me Try" song HUH??!!

So I'm trying to think what in the world it could be. I can hear her say "it's Rush daddy" in the background. She's done this before with other Rush songs. She always asks to hear "the jungle song," which we finally determined to be "For What It's Worth" from Feedback, which she tells me she thinks sounds like a jungle at the begining. She'll also ask for them by the album cover, like "the bunny one," of course, being Presto. So after a minute it comes to me. And I was right! Tom Sawyer, of course! I love decoding what songs or albums my daughter wants to hear! Especially when it's Rush! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Sep 1 2004, 08:40 PM)
My wife calls me the other day to say she's driving into town with our daughter and she(our daughter, who's 4 years old) wants to hear the "Me Me Try" song HUH??!!
So I'm trying to think what in the world it could be. I can hear her say "it's Rush daddy" in the background. She's done this before with other Rush songs. She always asks to hear "the jungle song," which we finally determined to be "For What It's Worth" from Feedback, which she tells me she thinks sounds like a jungle at the begining. She'll also ask for them by the album cover, like "the bunny one," of course, being Presto. So after a minute it comes to me. And I was right! Tom Sawyer, of course! I love decoding what songs or albums my daughter wants to hear! Especially when it's Rush! biggrin.gif

A modern-day warrior

Me Me Try!!!!

- great story. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Sep 1 2004, 04:40 PM)

A modern day warrior

me me try

Today's Tom Sawyer

me me try

I was cutting a young boys hair one day, and he was talking about his horses, so my ears perked up (dressage rider here...) and I asked what kind they were, and I went thru the list, and got to Quarter Horse, and he said, "no, they are full sized!"

laugh.gif

So cute... laugh.gif

I had to dig up this thread to put a pic that one of my best friends just sent to me...this is from a birthday party in May, when my son was TOOFLESS up top (and those rosy cheeks from playing! smile.gif) and I'm holding my friend's baby girl...look at that little hand holding on to my dress. Aren't babies just precious? wub.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Michelle/082.jpg

Thanks for indulging my girly moment. biggrin.gif