Conway & Korman

Pags

OMG...thank you so much for posting that dentist skit! That brings back SO many memories. I love it! rofl3.gif

Carol gets Conway

How come we never got to see THIS stuff? laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 30 2007, 06:13 PM)
They were always a riot. What great memories.

Hey - a question - I post a lot of videos, but can seem to embed as you have in first post here, can we do that???

Lerxst,

If you use Photobucket, like Pags did, you can use their 'embed' code 'cut and paste' within a post, provided that you have publicly shared that video or album that contains it. Others, like YouTube etc, may not work the same way. The others may use javascript that isn't supported here.

PTA

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Oct 30 2007, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 30 2007, 06:13 PM)
They were always a riot.  What great memories.

Hey - a question - I post a lot of videos, but can seem to embed as you have in first post here, can we do that???

Lerxst,

If you use Photobucket, like Pags did, you can use their 'embed' code 'cut and paste' within a post, provided that you have publicly shared that video or album that contains it. Others, like YouTube etc, may not work the same way. The others may use javascript that isn't supported here.

PTA

Aha. Yes, I tried to embed with the YouTube embed code but it doesnt work here sad.gif No biggie, just makes posting / playing more fun...