Steelers Most wins EVER in the AFC

Indica

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 7 2005, 08:49 PM)
Yes they can next Year, cause this year was a fluke season for your Steelers biggrin.gif

They beat your Eagles, wait, not beat, romped your Eagles. Killed the Patriots. Beat the Bills WITH THEIR SECOND AND THIRD STRINGS. You call that a fluke season?

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 8 2005, 12:51 AM)
Yes they can next Year, cause this year was a fluke season for your Steelers biggrin.gif

They beat your Eagles, wait, not beat, romped your Eagles. Killed the Patriots. Beat the Bills WITH THEIR SECOND AND THIRD STRINGS. You call that a fluke season?

No way a fluke season. They are a sweet team no doubt. I just don't think Presto45 can come out and say a team is good unless he favors them.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 8 2005, 11:00 AM)

No way a fluke season. They are a sweet team no doubt. I just don't think Presto45 can come out and say a team is good unless he favors them.

I love all the steeler haters out there. If they sucked then they wouldn't be so hated. Bring em ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one word for all the haters.

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/6720/steelersrecord8ro.jpg

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 8 2005, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 8 2005, 11:00 AM)

I love all the steeler haters out there. If they sucked then they wouldn't be so hated. Bring em ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see Indy, I have always hated the Steelers even if they suck or if they are good considering I am a Cleveland fan. You can't say that for me biggrin.gif

Archived