Delayed Montreal Review

snowdogged

This was my 8th Rush concert and I think it was the best I've been to. I brought my step-son who never really liked Rush and has been going to see a lot of concerts the past couple of years. He's seen GreenDay, Evenesence, Sum 41, Fallout Boy and a bunch of others. After the concert when we were walking out of the Bell Center he thanked me for taking him and said " I'll never see a concert as good as that again" he also said that it blew away all the other concerts he has seen. ( I think a new Rush fan has been born.)

Also I have never seen the band so into it and loving it so much. At the end of the show before the encore Geddy said " You guys were amazing tonight." in a very sincere and passionate voice. I have never seen him say something like that with so much excitement in his voice. It was truly an AMAZING night.

Oh, and also, the last two times I saw Rush the Bell Center only looked about half full. This time it looked like a full house.

I was at the Montreal show, it was really amazing. Bell center was packed full, I couldn't see any empty seats. Only thing I found that wasn't so great was from where I was sitting, I couldn't really hear Geddy's bass playing well. It was sort of masked by Neil's bass drum, which was unfortunate. Anyway, the crowd and the band were really into it, it was great!

Archived