Manning Does it!

ES-335

31-31

Its such a pity he never really had a defence on his team to match the offence. Got this game on Sky now here in England.

You have to have a good defence to win the SB, this is the only reason he hasn't a SB ring.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 26 2004, 04:15 PM)
31-31

Its such a pity he never really had a defence on his team to match the offence. Got this game on Sky now here in England.

You have to have a good defence to win the SB, this is the only reason he hasn't a SB ring.

I wish I could see that game!! LOL!

You are correct ... most SB winners have had great defenses.

We will see this year, with several great offenses out there.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Dec 26 2004, 04:18 PM)
31-31

I wish I could see that game!! LOL!

You are correct ... most SB winners have had great defenses.

We will see this year, with several great offenses out there.

34-31 Colts Final

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Dec 26 2004, 04:21 PM)
Cool ... too bad it wasn't another touchdown throw. How much time is left?

FG in OT I think

31-31

How true...Just ask my Vikings yes.gif

Manning is one of the top 5 best QB's that I have ever seen play. It's too hard to pick a #1 QB but Montana,Marino & Elway are up there, in my opinion.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 26 2004, 09:57 PM)
Great game! Manning looked impressive coming back from 15 points down to win it! cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Just saw the replay on espn, I did not know that 49 was a 4th down with less than 2 minutes left in the game!!!!

that is pressure!

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Dec 26 2004, 06:58 PM)
31-31

The Vike's D was fearsome at one time (early 1990's)...trouble was, they weren't quite good enough, as the Cowboys ruled the world during this era.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 27 2004, 07:33 AM)
31-31

The Vike's D was fearsome at one time (early 1990's)...trouble was, they weren't quite good enough, as the Cowboys ruled the world during this era.

Great defense- no offence...Now its great offence- no defense...They just cant put it both together. The cubs will win a world series before the ever cursed Vikes. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Dec 27 2004, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 27 2004, 07:33 AM)
31-31

Great defense- no offence...Now its great offence- no defense...They just cant put it both together. The cubs will win a world series before the ever cursed Vikes. fists crying.gif

The Cubs will win the Super Bowl before the Vikes do! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 26 2004, 09:48 PM)
Manning is one of the top 5 best QB's that I have ever seen play. It's too hard to pick a #1 QB but Montana,Marino & Elway are up there, in my opinion.

I'm a lifelong (37 years) Indianapolis resident and a big Colts fan, but I appreciate any great football teams/players. Peyton Manning is one of the classiest players in all of pro sports. I agree with you Indica, it's hard to pick one. I would also throw Brett Favre into the mix. Obviously I'm biased, but barring major injury, I do believe Manning will be remembered as a top 5 for sure, if not the greatest when the dust settles.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Dec 28 2004, 08:07 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 26 2004, 09:48 PM)

I'm a lifelong (37 years) Indianapolis resident and a big Colts fan, but I appreciate any great football teams/players. Peyton Manning is one of the classiest players in all of pro sports. I agree with you Indica, it's hard to pick one. I would also throw Brett Favre into the mix. Obviously I'm biased, but barring major injury, I do believe Manning will be remembered as a top 5 for sure, if not the greatest when the dust settles.

Yeah, how could I forget Farve. He's a top 5 QB for sure.

Archived