Rush Concerts

rickyrob

I'm a little tiddly here as I've been drinking Stella all evening and I'm trying to think of something to post, so I came up with this:

Not counting bootlegs, there are 5 official Rush concerts on Album/CD

Has anyone on this forum attended any of these?

I'm intrigued as to who the guy is at the Chicago concert on Different Stages who sounds a little over-exuberant. I'm sure you all know who I mean. He keeps going "woooo, woooo, wooooo" and stands out by a mile from all the other crowd noises, between various songs.

No, but I do own a British Farewell to Kings tour book, with a newspaper review an a ticket stapled on the inside of the back cover. The ticket is from Wembley Arena, London, which is when disc three of Different Stages was recorded. That I think is kinda cool! The only little problem is that they played Wembley two nights in a row, and I've discovered that the ticket is from the other night. Rats!

I may proudly add that I also own a 2112 tour book with the same attributes. Traded them from some guy I can't remember in the early 80's.

Is that Stella Artois, the Belgian one?

The Companion

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 26 2004, 08:58 PM)
I'm a little tiddly here as I've been drinking Stella all evening and I'm trying to think of something to post, so I came up with this:

I'm intrigued as to who the guy is at the Chicago concert on Different Stages who sounds a little over-exuberant. I'm sure you all know who I mean. He keeps going "woooo, woooo, wooooo" and stands out by a mile from all the other crowd noises, between various songs.

I think Slaine has said in the past he was at the NEC gig that most of ASOH was recorded at.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 26 2004, 05:31 PM)

I think Slaine has said in the past he was at the NEC gig that most of ASOH was recorded at.

Cool. cool10.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 26 2004, 10:31 PM)

That's right, I was there on two of the three nights at Brum on the HYF tour. The cameras for the ASoH video were certainly rolling on both nights si I assume that the album material was recorded then. I'll also assume that they recorded the night I wasn't there but who cares.